In this course, you are going to learn how to start and setup your own professional website or blog using WordPress.
This is not a writer course. But if you are in the need of a website for your business, freelance projects, hobby or eCommerce startup and wanna know how to get everything in place with no upfront costs, you come to the right place.
This is an overview on what you will learn:
1) How to get your own free domain name and hosting
2) How to create a Website with WordPress
3) How to choose and install a Theme
4) How to Add Blog Posts with images and Links and Buttons.
5) How to customise the Appearance
6) How to add Google Maps to your contact page
7) How to add Social Medial Links and icons to your site
8) How to add Google Forms to any post or page
9) How to Add Banners on the sidebar - to generate ad revenue or affiliate income.
10) How to Search Engine Optimise your site with a SEO plugin.
11) How to connect your Wordpress site with Google Analytics.
Do You want to start a blog and need an easy way to setup hosting with WordPress? In this course I will guide you through the steps on how to set it up everything properly.
What you’ll learn
You'll be able to create your own blog or website using Wordpress
You'll learn the basics of working with WordPress
You'll be able to add pages, posts, menus, socials, images and links
You'll know how to change your Theme and appearance of your blog
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
No Prior Knowledge Required
A Computer, your favorite Browser - and an Internet connection
The cost for a basic Website/Blog is $0/month, for a WooCommerce eShop $29/month
Who this course is for:
If you would like to start a blog or eCommerce
If you are new to WordPress and want to learn how to use in a proper way
If you have an existing business that needs a website
If you wanna start an Online Business and make money with a Blog
Or last but not least, if you're interested in learning a new skill