Create a Dynamic User Registration Form from scratch
- desire to learn
Learn to create a Registration Form from Scratch PHP MySQL
Build your own login system, use AJAX to avoid page refreshes and communicates with the MySQL database. This step by step guide will outline the process to build a custom log in system.
Source code is included, and code explanations are provided as we work through the creation of this web application from scratch. This project also includes a unique AJAX driven method to communicate with server side coding. Connecting both front and back end coding. Concepts demonstrated within this course will help you learn the foundations for working across different coding languages and making the connections.
Learn to use HTML forms to submit content to a database. PHP code to process request data. PHP code to connect to a MySQL database to handle user information.
- Build your HTML web form
- Create a MySQL database to accept user information
- Connect to your MySQL database using PHP
- Send information from your web form to PHP
- Insert and query database data using PHP
- Create a user login form and a user registration form from scratch
- Add bootstrap for styling
- Use Jquery to create dynamic interaction from HTML code
- Send AJAX requests to PHP code
- Create PHP sessions to hold user login data
- Access PHP sessions with AJAX and send the response back into Jquery
- Update and create dynamic responses with Jquery
- Create logout and form buttons
- Process form requests using AJAX sending data to PHP backend code
- Send JSON formatted responses back to Jquery using PHP server side code
- Update database using PHP depending on AJAX data
Allow the user to log in and log out. Create a registration form for users to register accounts into the system. Setup a token validation system to validate emails that get registered in the registration system.
Everything is included to help you learn to create your own online user registration system. Basic understanding of coding is required, such as use of PHP and Jquery. Code is provided and we take you through explanations of the syntax.
- anyone who wants to learn more about connecting front and back end code using AJAX
- anyone who wants to learn about using AJAX
- Anyone who wants to create web applications
- web masters, web developers, web creators, web minded people
- people who want to learn to code
- anyone who wants to learn more about building web applications from scratch
- PHP Form course introduction
- Setup Development Environment
- PHP Form setup HTML
- PHP Form setup database and form
- PHP Form MySQLi database access
- PHP Form INSERT to form
- Database Connection and Insert
- PHP Form Check if user exists
- PHP Form data cleanup
- PHP Form error check
- PHP Form insert new user
- Source 2 INSERT
- PHP Form adding md5 to passwords
- PHP Form Project setup HTML
- PHP Form HTML project setup forms
- PHP Form Project Check PHP session AJAX JSON
- Source 3 Check Status
- PHP Form hide show dynamic content
- PHP Registration Form button Logic
- PHP AJAX form data
- PHP Form Project Review PHP response
- PHP Form PHP login code
- PHP login using web form AJAX to PHP MySQL database
- PHP Form PHP registration
- PHP Form register and generate token
- Source 4 PHP code for reg and login
- PHP Form logout remove session
- PHP Form validation of email
- Source code email validation URI
- PHP Form Log in Log Out
- PHP Form reg response
- PHP Form check valid token
- PHP Form validate email
- PHP Form username checkover
- Source Files index.php
- Source Files status.php
- Source Files login.php
- Source Files val.php
- Bonus Lecture
I'm here to help you learn, achieve your dreams, come join me on this amazing adventure today
Google Developers Expert - GSuite
Providing Web development courses and digital marketing strategy courses since 2002.
Innovative technology expert with a wide range of real world experience. Providing Smart digital solutions online for both small and enterprise level businesses.
"I have a passion for anything digital technology related, enjoy programming and the challenge of developing successful digital experiences. As an experienced developer, I created my first computer applications in 1990, and my first website in 1998. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others and want to help you share in the wonderful opportunities that the internet provides."
"Learning, understanding with a strong passion for education. The internet has provided us with new opportunities to expand and share knowledge."
Want to learn more about becoming a web developer, do you want to experience the freedom that technology provides for us? Learn how to bring amazing things to life online. Technology connects us all in many ways. It opens up doors to those who embrace it and learn how to make those connections real.
"My courses are designed to help you achieve your goals, learn and update skills"
"Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users. It also opens so many doors. Knowledge is the key to success and I want to help you experience what technology has to offer. I'm passionate about web technologies, and look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with you!"