Create a Damn Good Business Plan !?
What you'll learn
- Evaluate entrepreneur(s) strengths and weaknesses
- Create Entrepreneur(s) bio(s)
- Create a comprehensive external analysis for your business
- Analyze your Environment
- Analyze your Industry
- Analyze your Market
- Understand your customer
- Wrap up and uncover opportunities
- Define your purpose
- Define Ambition and Goals
- Develop Strategy
- Create a Marketing Plan
- Create an Operations Plan
- Create a Talent Plan
- Create a Financial Plan
- Identify legal and administrative requirement of your business
- Develop fund raising and exit strategy
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Tolerate my broken international english
- Tolerate my french accent
Why this course?
- More than 30,000 Students taking my courses
- 4 to 5 Stars rating
- The model has been used successfully to develop ideas, create strategic plan and raise funds
- I just reduced the price from $199 to $78 to make it affordable to all
A great workshop with step by step explanations and templates for you to create, develop and write a great business plan.
"How to create a Damn Good Business Plan?!" is a complete course that includes 2 parts:
- Part 1: Visual and Simple Business Analysis
- Part 2: Think, Develop and Write your Business Plan
The course provides a framework for you to analyze the external environment of your business (existing or in creation) and develop a state of the art Business Plan.
The course includes short videos for each section and a set of templates that you can print and use, as well as excel templates.
It is VISUAL and SIMPLE. No complex graphs, math... Just a tool for reflection. You will be using templates and post-it for you to record you thinking process.
It's much more than a course because you are creating an output (your analysis and your plan). Therefore it looks more like a workshop than a lecture. You won't just sit back and wait as you are asked to actively create your output.
You don't need any business background to take this course. Although, we advise you to get the help of an accountant for the financial part if you never learn accounting.
If you need an extra help:
- You can get for extra coaching
- You can ask for a business plan review and get feedback
- If you ask for a review and you successfully meet our criteria (at least 60%), you will earn a "Certificate in Business Planning For SME"
- We also offer writing services based on what you send us
Find our price list at the end of the course curriculum.
Who this course is for:
- Starters that want to develop a Business Plan
- Existing entrepreneurs needing a Business Plan
- Managers asked to write a business plan
- Business Students
- Consultant looking for a framework to help clients to develop a plan (if it's your case we advise you to contact us for further collaboration)
Laurent is the founder and Managing Director of ATHENASIA working with Business planning, Performance Management and Management Training.
He is university lecturer in Hong Kong for management, entrepreneurship and organisation behavior courses.
Graduated from the University of Louvain la Neuve (Belgium) in which he earned a Master of Management (Major Marketing) and a Master in Work Sciences (Organization behavior).
Originally working with youth leadership development, he progressively moved to business consulting world.
He started his career as Director of Talent Management in Hong Kong for a multinational youth organization.
Back in Belgium, he worked as Economic Sciences teacher and created a company through which he delivered career development programs to major players in telecommunication and Oil Industry.
After a year in Belgium, he finally returned to Hong Kong and worked as Performance Consultant with Dale Carnegie Training Hong Kong.
Before founding ATHENASIA CONSULTING, Laurent was working for a Hong Kong company as Organizational Behavior Consultant on team development and soft skills trainings. The main client he was working with was the metro of Hong Kong (MTR) for which he worked on partnering to support its extension.
On the mean time, he has been working part time as Business Planning and operations Consultant with SME's in Hong Kong both online and face-to-face. He helped his clients to develop comprehensive business plans to structure business idea, plan for growth or simply to raise fund. Due to the success of this activity he decided to incorporate and live from his passion.
He has now more than 35,000 Students on different e-learning platforms, he animates a 1200+ entrepreneurs group in Hong Kong for which he organises workshops and events.
Originally born in Belgium, Laurent has been living (studying or working) in Brazil, Spain, and Hong Kong.
Languages and international exposure
Due to his international experience he is Fluent in French, Portuguese, Spanish and English.