This course is for all levels, especially for beginners who want to explore new interests or learn a new skill. There are 6 projects in total and we will start with simple projects before the complex projects in the later stage. Never worry about buying expensive tools or software to create animated video or animation because we will be using different free tools to complete all projects together.
Throughout the course, you will learn how to:
1. Create a cartoon character from scratch (or a basic animated explainer video), animate the hand, mouth, and eyes.
2. Add and edit sound effect, background music and voice over,
3. Search for free images,
4. Edit images,
5. Add transition and animation,
6. Export PowerPoint into video,
7. Edit video before exporting and more!
***Feel free to watch the preview video***
1. I believe some audiences may only interested in the images I used in these projects, but not the course content. Nevertheless, I am more than happy to share them with you. I already have the resource file (a zip file) ready, so please watch my preview video, sharing #1 section, to receive the download link. =)
2. I made this course affordable to everyone by setting the price to minimal. Please do let me know if you still have any issues.
3. I truly appreciate your time taking up this course. On the other hand, please seek a refund if you are unhappy with the course for any reason (while Udemy is doing a great job in protecting students' interest), though I hope you still learn something new or useful to apply in your career/study.
4. Finally, I have a little bonus at the end of the lecture for everyone.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
""Do what you love, and you'll never work another day in your life""