Music Production - Make Calvin Harris Style in Logic Pro X
What you'll learn
- Producing Music in Calvin Harris Style in Logic Pro X
- Mixing and Mastering Electronic Music
- Creating Music That Sounds Professional
- Making Tracks That Are Ready For Radio
- Arranging and Finishing Tracks Quickly
- Getting Ideas from Your Head to Logic Pro X
- Including 6 Logic Pro Templates & 8 Sample Packs FOR FREE!
- You should own a Mac Computer with Logic Pro X (or free demo from Apple) and macOS Operating System.
- Willing to Learn Creating Electronic Modern Music
- Wanting to Know How to Make Calvin Harris Style Music
Have you heard Calvin Harris track "This is What You Came For"?
Do you want to know how to make Calvin Harris style tracks that sounds like it and get in par with the "big guys" in the music industry? Do you want to learn Music Production for Electronic Music?
Do you want to create a track from scratch?
Do you struggle to lay out ideas and to get inspiration quickly for your Electronic Music track? Are you running in to writers block easily these days?
Then this course is for you!
Logic Pro X Templates are included for FREE! We also included FREE Sample Packs as a Bonus!
These Sample Packs are included:
4 Project Ideas for Logic Pro X
1 Full BONUS Deep House Project
1 Original Logic Project (The one that the course is teaching you how to create)
Snare Rolls Pack 1 - 70 Snare Rolls Samples - Complete Snare Rolls to use in your next project.
Up & Downlifters 1 - 50 FX Samples for great transitions between different parts in your song.
Kick Toolbox 1 - 100 Professional Kick Drum Samples in different pitch.
Reversed Reverbs - 120 Reversed Reverb Effects to use to introduce parts in your arrangement.
One Shot EDM Samples - 50 Synth & Bass Samples to use in a Sampler for Professional Sounds in no time!
One Shot Deep House Samples - 50 Synth & Bass Samples to use in a Sampler for Professional Sounds in no time!
Clap & Snare Toolbox + MIDI Groovy Tools.
Last Updated: February 2020
Welcome to this course where I will learn you how to make Calvin Harris Style Track in Logic Pro X. In this course - you will learn how to create a "modern" EDM track fast and how to get ideas quickly. In just a few hours you will learn how to overcome writers block and arrange your track fast.
I have produced electronic music ever since I met DJ's like Avicii, Alesso or Otto Knows (they actually went to the same High School as me in Stockholm, Sweden) and that is for a long time - over 10 years now - and a few years ago I got to a point where I couldn't get past writers block and I didn't know what to produce anymore. The genre "Electronic Music" started to get generic and after a while the style got slower in tempo - from 128BPM to 110BPM and even slower. After trying to experiment with tempo and different style I became a lot more inspired to create music again.
A whole new world opened up to me.
I just wish that someone would tell me how to do these different tricks and how to experiment without thinking so much about whats wrong and what right. This course will help you a lot - take it as a guideline at the same time as creating a track that is "Modern"
In this course we are going over how to start from an initial idea where we are going to a creative stage where they are no rules at all - just throw in whatever sound that you like. After that we are going straight to the point and arranging our track idea, cleaning up and organising the project. I like arranging my tracks even when I'm not 100% sure about every sound that it contains. It's a lot easier to see what sounds you should add or rather need add when you have a proper arrangement laid out. After that we are going over how to perfecting the idea and experimenting with the sound a bit - just so we won't get bored of it.
We are also going through the full process of mixing down the track properly so every sound is levelled out, have an stereo image and EQed properly. After that we will also go through the full process of mastering the track so it sounds great on all of your speaker systems like your computer, a radio, in your car or a club system.
So let's jump in to the course and start learning music with me. See you in the course :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create a Calvin Harris Style Track
- Electronic Music Producer Who Want's to get Better
- People Who Are Serious With Producing Music
- Founder and Owner of music-prod, a platform with courses for learning Music Production and how to be a musician today with over 40 000 Subscribers.
- Music Producer and Professional musician. Producing music for 10+ years with Logic Pro X and Ableton Live. Produced music for several big labels and other Producers, Dj's, and big names in the music industry.
- Certified Apple Logic Pro X Producer since 2015.
I have a lot of experience in making music in different studios here in Stockholm, Sweden, and also in Los Angeles, California. I've been making music with big names as well as teaching how to make music for five years.
I'm now into teaching music on the web as well as doing different businesses because I want to teach YOU how to make music and monetize it at the same time. See you in the courses :)
- Music-prod - a platform with courses & resources such as Video Courses, Sample Packs & Project files for learning Music Production and how to be a great musician with over 100 000 Subscribers.
Music-Prod is a website founded in 2015. We strive to perfect the life for musicians with resources and education to make the music process as smooth and fun as possible.
We are a team of 4 producers and have all had major success in the music industry and this is why we do this - to share our success and letting you know how to not take the hard route that we did in the beginning of our careers.