Create a Business or Personal Website with Wordpress
What you'll learn
- Create a good website for business | personal
- Install Wordpress in Shared hosting environment
- Install Wordpress on your local computer
- Register a domain name
- Get a hosting package
- Install and customize a wordpress theme
- Install and use plugins
- Add image gallery to a website
- Add a contact form to a webpage
- Add google map of your location to a website
- Add a slider with images to your website
- Change font properties for your website
- Create a logo
- Add Video to webpage
- Add social media icons to your website
- Create web pages
- You will need to pay for hosting if you want the world to see your website.
- You will need to pay for a domain name if you want the world to visit your website.
- If you only want to practice on your computer then no need to pay for hosting and domain name.
- No Computer Coding required.
- No prior experience required.
In this course you will learn how to create a good looking and functional website from scratch using WordPress without knowing how to code. The course gives you the option of creating a website on a remote shared hosting computer that the whole world can visit or on you own computer where you can show your creativity to friends and family.
Why pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars or pounds to a professional web developer to create a website for you when you can learn to do it yourself in a fun way and maybe even create websites for others yourself.
This course is for beginners if you are an expert in WordPress this course is not for you.
What you will learn includes:
How to install WordPress on your own computer
How to signup for a shared hosting account
How to register a domain name
How to install WordPress on a shared hosting remote server (powerful computer that is on 24/7)
How to install and customise a theme
How to install and use plugins
How to add a slider with images to website
How to add video to website
How to add image gallery to website
How to create webpages
How to add a functional contact form to website
How to add google map to show your location
How to create a logo
How to add social media icons to website
How to change font properties
By the end of this course, you will have a good looking WordPress website and would learnt some useful skills along the way.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to create websites themselves.
- Anyone who wants to create websites without learning how to code.
- Anyone who wants to learn Wordpress
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.