Create a Book Cover with Me: Microsoft PowerPoint & Pixabay
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 to make professional looking book covers
- Learn how to manipulate text, colored boxes and images in PowerPoint
- Learn how to configure PowerPoint to export images at 300 dpi resolution
- Learn how to brand your book series or all books by an author
- You'll need a computer running a copy of Microsoft PowerPoint to follow along with the course
Are you in need of a free book cover? Do you want to save money by doing it yourself? How about using the simplest tool and process available for creating your book cover? How about creating a book cover with me using Microsoft PowerPoint 2016?
In this course you'll learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 to make free professional looking book covers. This course teaches you how to combine text, colored boxes and images to produce stunning images suitable for use in self-publishing books. The course teaches by demonstrating each technique required after which you're expect to pause the video and replicate what was just demonstrated. By the end of this course you will have created three book covers with ease.
This course covers the following topics:
o Configuring PowerPoint to export images at 300 dpi
o Inserting and configuring text
o Inserting and configuring colored boxes to emphasis your text
o Inserting background and inset images
o Downloading free images from Pixabay
o Downing free fonts from Dafont
o Saving and exporting book covers
If you're in need of a free book cover or are just interested in brushing up your PowerPoint skills then this is the course for you. You'll learn everything you need to know to use PowerPoint as a general purpose graphic design tool sans all the presentation slide and animation stuff addressed by most PowerPoint courses.
Learn by watch and then reinforce your learning by doing.
Don't forget Udemy's 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee. That should make your decision a simple one.
I'll see you in the classroom,
- Self-published authors interested in creating free book covers
- Students new to PowerPoint wanting to pick up a new skill
- Students experienced with PowerPoint wanting to brush up on their skills