Paint your own 360° landscape art in Photoshop
What you'll learn
- With this course you can paint a 360 panorama artwork and you can share it on facebook.
- With this course students can learn about painting 360 panorama picture
- With this course students can learn about perspective drawing
- Students need to have computer:) Windows or OSX. and Photoshop
- Students need to have minimal Photoshop skills
Wanna do some cool content for your Facebook page? Join me and let’s do together a 360 panorama picture from your own artwork!
Structure of the course:
- For the first steps we need a reference grid to understand the perspective of a panorama picture.
The first chapter is about the grid
- We create a quick test scene with some drawing to check the result.
- Following the grid we will create the base elements of the landscape.
- There is an other bonus material that can help us to define the shadow angles.
Shadow of the house, fence, cloud trees.
- Next steps is about trees. We will paint the trees.
- There is a house, so colorize it!
- Painting a big cloud then add some details to the scene.
- The final touch! Grab your 2D art and bring it to 3D panorama. Then share it on your Facebook page!
So in the end of the course you will able to create a 360 panorama art which is perfectly works
on Facebook as a real 3D panorama! The bonus materials can help to understand this 360° panorama method,
so you will able to draw landscapes, buildings, cars to your panorama scene!
I will show you every step to have a new and engaging content on your page.
Try my course and show your art to your friends! :)
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to take the leap to 360 painting
- This course is for you if you want to learn some of my tips and tricks of Photoshop.
Hello! My name is Peter. I'm an illustrator, motion designer.
I live in Vác, Hungary.
I work as motion designer at a leading commercial television channel in Hungary.
I create digital paintings and illustrations in Photoshop, Procreate, Illustrator. I usually work on iPad. I love traditional techniques like pastel and oil.
One of the most important things for me is to create atmospheric scenes with impressionistic lights and a lovely story.