Make your own official WordPress plugins
What you'll learn
- Set up a WordPress development environment (Mac and Windows)
- Load a WordPress project in Netbeans and Phpstorm
- Best practices to create a WordPress plugin
- Create custom shortcodes
- Get and filter external data
- Change other plugins to suit your needs
- Load and filter events
- Use transients to show warning messages
- Among many other WordPress functions and methods to customize your website
- Users with basic computers knowledge (2 years)
- Basic WordPress knowledge: installation, login, create a page ...
You might already have some WordPress knowledge but your clients are starting to ask for specific website features that WordPress doesn’t have by default and there's no plugin for it.
You are not going the stop your projects or deny others because you have not yet acquired the skills, please don’t get me wrong: you are not going to became a WordPress development plugin guru just by watching this course.
However, I am going to show you how I developped 3 WordPress official plugins from 0 to production and publication at the WordPress official plugins repository.
These 3 plugins address real live problems, such as a user login via QR code, JSON feed reader and check if the user is uploading an event picture that’s currently in use. Notice that the subjects are user roles, fetch external data and compare data that your WordPress site currently has - main subjects regarding WordPress development.
If you want to learn how real live productions plugins are made, improve your WordPress skills and learn the know how of someone that does this for more than five years on a daily base you are on the right place, hope to see you on the course.
50% discount voucher available with the code: NEWSITE
This course is constantly reviewed and updated with new lessons.
Who this course is for:
- WordPress intermediate users
- WordPress users who want to start coding plugins or improve their WordPress/Php skills
Courses range from WordPress, virtual reality, apps coding and other information technologies domains.
I have been teaching IT since 2007 and besides having a master degree in multimedia I like to share my knowledge and learn from my students to improve with each new course
Sharing my IT passion with you is the main goal, check out the positive feedbacks and I hope to have one from you in the future.
Start learning now, sign up today.