Full Stack Web Development with Python and Django Course
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build website and web applications
- HTML and CSS for front end web development
- Bootstrap for responsive web design
- Django for creating robust websites and web apps
- You should be able to use a computer and know how to use the internet.
Do you want to learn how to create websites and web apps? Do you have an idea for a web app that you want to create, but don't know where to start? Maybe you just want to learn a new skill.
This class will cover everything you need to know to start creating functional websites and web apps. Although this course is focused for beginners, it will culminate in creating a blog from scratch. You do not need to have any programming knowledge in order to complete this class.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
Responsive Web Design
Front End vs. Back End Development
Model, View, Template (MVT) structure
Self described as the "The Web Framework for Perfectionists with Deadlines," Django is one of the most widely used frameworks for building websites and web apps. It is built using Python, which is also one of the most popular programming languages today. It has a wide variety of applications, including web development, data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
This course focuses only on the topics you need to know in order to get a web app up and running.
- Somebody who wants to learn how to build web applications with Python and Django
- People who are interested in learning full stack web development
- Entrepreneurs who want to try and get their idea out there