Crash Course to pass the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals MS-900
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be prepared to take and pass the Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals MS-900 exam
- You will have an overall understanding of the Microsoft 365 platform
- Basic knowledge and/or understanding of Cloud Computing
- No software or hardware is needed
May 2020: Updated based on Student Feedback.
July 2019: Added Captions. Updated lectures based on student feedback.
This course is specially built to prepare you for taking and passing the Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals MS-900 Exam.
What's different with a Crash Course? Most courses just cover the curriculum while students are still left wondering what questions might be on the exam. Here each section and lecture is looked at from an exam perspective and what questions might be asked which not only helps in understanding the key concepts but also key differences between related concepts and services which most likely will be part of each exam question.
Also as much as possible the core of the course is done in the Microsoft 365 Portal which further increases your understanding of the Microsoft 365 Platform. This is aligned with the new performance based testing approach from Microsoft.
This exam from Microsoft focuses on all the aspects of the Office 365 Platform. In this course we will cover the following:
1 - Understanding Cloud Concepts
2- Understand core Microsoft 365 services and concepts
3- Understand security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365
4- Understand Microsoft 365 pricing and support
See Curriculum for list of lectures within each of the above course sections.
- Those interested in passing the Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals MS-900 exam
- Those who want to gain a better understanding of the Microsoft 365 platform
- Those interested in migrating their Small/Medium Business (SMB) to the Cloud with Microsoft 365