Crash Course: Investing the Proven & Simple Way (US Focused)
- 32 mins on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Start investing today toward ANY financial goal!
- Invest for a comfortable retirement
- Invest to fund a child's education
- Invest to be a millionaire!
- No prior knowledge required.
Have you wanted to start investing in the stock market but you're not sure how? Is the complex financial jargon and lack of simple help frustrating? You've come to the right place! This course is meant for anyone with little to no experience in investintg.
In just 30 minutes, you start investing for ANY financial goal! TODAY, you can:
- Choose the best location for and open an account
- Start investing for retirement and education with a single investment type
- Start investing for other goals using a single investment type with proven earnings over time
- Build up massive wealth by starting today!
In this course I'll show you, step by step:
- What Investment Vehicle to use
- Why that is the best type (lots of reasons... to maximize sure returns!)
- Where to get that investment (online! it is easier than ever!)
- How to create an account and buy the investment
There are just TWO investments we need. One type for general investments - those without a specific date that we need to start using the money - and a different type for retirement, education, and any other goals that have a specific time in life when we need to start using the money.
I'll show you how to:
- Maximize your earnings
- Minimize fees and costs
- Reduce risk
- Ensure long term returns
While this course is primarily geared toward American citizens, I also have specific lessons for non-US investors as well on how they can also take advantage of the same concepts and investment types. In the bonus content, I'll also:
- Show how to build $1 Million in 1 Minute (and how to double that!)
- Additional resources I use for investing learning
- How international investors can do all of this as well - and talk about the additional step involved
- Anyone who is entirely new to investing and has little to no prior experience
- This course is designed for busy Americans that want to start investing the right way, without complexity.
- International students can still learn from the course, but one section is geared entirely to the US retirement and education investment plans.
Go from zero to hero: start building substantial future wealth in 30 minutes. You can achieve any financial goal you wish through investing!
Everyone is busy! Here is how to get started easily and quickly. In this lesson, we will:
- Go over the course point and goals
- Discuss the importance of starting now
- Give a quick example of how a little bit of money can turn into BIG money by investing
- I'll go over why I built this course
- One slide about myself
- Course outline
- And finally, go over the simple investment reference table you can use for all your investing needs from here on out!
Anyone can build a ton of wealth through stock market investing. The most important thing isn't how much money you make but how much time you have!
In this lesson we will discuss:
- How just $1000 invested long ago would have grown to millions by now!
- Three easy examples of just how much money you can make
- Some things that help investment earnings
This janitor was worth $8 Million dollars. No excuses - anyone can do this, and this course will show you how!
The point of this lesson: simple investing in a large portion of the stock market, with just one investment. Anyone can do this with almost no work, and anyone can get historically proven returns this way!
In this lesson we will discuss:
- The best single type of investment to use to maximize earnings and minimize risk
- Some example investments of that type
- The top pick for a single investment anyone can profit with
- And other investment types available for everyone!
Five reasons why we choose the single investment vehicle that we chose. Yes, one is all you need to do better than most people who invest for a living - it's THAT easy!
In this lesson we'll talk about:
- Minimizing investment costs
- Maximizing earnings
- Outperforming 82% of other stock market investments
Where should we create an account for our stock market investments to live? The simple answer is: where we can make the most earnings by minimizing the cost!
In this lesson we'll look at:
- The way to tell if a specific firm or bank is right for you
- A recommended place to invest, given you don't have one already
This is a 1 minute video that basically shows you where to click to start an account through just one of many possible investment firms, Vanguard. This is simply and example - you can use whichever firm or bank you wish, so long as you minimize your costs like we talked about!
Goal-based investments, such as retirement and education, usually differ from regular investments. In many countries and definitely in the USA, retirement and education investments go in special accounts with tax advantages.
Because these funds need be usable on a specific date - either when you start retirement or when your child starts college - we need to use a different investment vehicle. Don't worry! All you have to do it set it and forget it!
Here is a four slide wrap up to summarize the entire course! That is all it takes because yes, it is that easy! In this short lesson:
- We will look at the two investment vehicles we choose to do ALL of our investing and compare them side by side
- We'll look again at the steps to start each of them
- We'll talk about the earnings difference between the two
- I'll like more financial goals YOU can achieve
- Finally, I'll show the investment table we have now completed one more time!
Did you know that non-US citizens can invest in US markets? Yes, you can! In this lesson we will look at:
- How international investors can use the same two types of investment vehicles that this course covers
- What one change and extra step there is for non-US citizens
- Two options to invest
- One example of an investment firm
- Discuss taxes