Agile Scrum Master in one Hour
What you'll learn
- Master the Scrum framework and Agile mindset, even if you know nothing now, in 1 day.
- Complete a case study simulating Scrum for an actual product.
- Ask questions in the Q&A section.
- A digital certificate of completion.
- Manually curated captions to enhance your learning experience.
- No external knowledge, software, or material will be necessary, because they will all be provided in the course.
Interested in learning how to deliver more value in one hour? Then, this course is for you!
In this course, you will master how to boost your value delivery stream using Scrum, the most popular Agile framework.
Check out some data that shows that mastering Scrum is a great opportunity for you:
Glassdoor includes Scrum Master, which is a Scrum Accountability, in its list of highest-paying jobs, with an average of $97,000+, per year.
LinkedIn included Product Owner, another Scrum Accountability, in its 2020 Most Promising Jobs list.
The Project Management Institute claims that 70% of organizations worldwide are using Agile.
The State of Agile Report 2020 claims that around 70% of Agile initiatives worldwide adopt Scrum.
At this point, you have enough information to understand that learning Scrum can uplift your career.
However, why take this course?
Let me give you 7 reasons why taking this course is a smart move for you.
1) The instructor, Mirko Perkusich, has both industry and academic experience. He has over 10 years of experience working with big players in the software industry, such as Nokia, Asus, and Sony; additionally, he has also worked with startups. Further, he has a Ph.D. in Computer Science. His research focuses mostly on Agile Software Development (and Scrum) with over 60 published international scientific articles in state-of-the-art journals and conferences. He is the only instructor on Udemy capable of bringing the best of industry and academy to enhance your learning experience.
2) The course is eye-opening, clearly explaining Scrum with examples, proper learning curve, analogies, and visual explanations!
3) The course is filled with practical real-world cases, including the Scrum War Stories, for you to learn how Scrum works behind the trenches.
4) The course is highly efficient, covering all the essential aspects of Scrum in around 1 hour.
5) You won’t only dominate the most popular Agile framework for delivering products, Scrum, but also all the skills you need to be a successful Agile (Scrum) manager (or practitioner) recognized and capable of conquering great opportunities in the labor market.
6) This course was strategically built to maximize your learning potential by using scientifically demonstrated techniques to optimize your brain's capabilities of constructing the necessary neural paths to learn its content.
7) This course is a result of years of applying Agile and Scrum in companies from the most diverse areas. Even though not all the practices discussed in the course can be automatically applied to other situations, this course explains to you the necessary foundations to tailor the discussed solutions to your context, even if you know nothing today!
If you still have any doubts, check below real testimonials from students that purchased courses from Mirko Perkusich!
What if you, for whatever reason, want a refund?
This course has a 30-day money-back guarantee policy!
No questions asked!
There is no risk for you!
What are you waiting for?
Join now and take a step further into mastering Scrum and uplift your career!
Students Testimonials (What are students saying about Mirko's courses?):
"Undoubtedly the Best Course! Thanks a MIllion, Mirko!!!" - Mirza Mehdi, Business Analyst
"As my goal is to get in a role of a Scrum Master, learning about Scrum, in general, is a must. This course gives good overall knowledge about the topic, with examples and some good tips. For me, as a beginner, it was a valuable experience." - Marko Djordjevic
"I like the course content! I will definitely recommend taking the course if you want to gain the full guide on Agile and specifically on Scrum. The Instructor explains each detail very clearly. Before this, I took another good course, but it gave me basic knowledge. This one was the best match for me. It gave me complete and enough knowledge about Scrum." - Anna Kirakosyan, Project Coordinator
"I never worked with Agile/Scrum, but I heard a lot, mainly negative things, so I started this course from a quite pessimistic and skeptical point of view. Now I can say, it was changed now, however, my opinion is still that some companies try to use the Agile/Scrum method as a golden tool for everything, even when the traditional project management would be better in that case. Anyway, now my opinion was changed and I would be happy to use this new knowledge in my job. During the training I got all help and support from the trainer, even for my extra questions. So finally I am very satisfied and I could offer this training to others without any doubt. Thanks, Mirko! :)" - Gabor Szentesi, Quality Manager
"This course is one of the best I’ve taken in Udemy. I like its progressive style along with helpful quizzes and tips, which has helped me to assimilate and consolidate a solid knowledge about agile management with Scrum. Not to mention the insights that Dr. Mirko brings to the table with a perfect alignment between theory and practice, which also helped me a lot to connect with the concepts covered in the course. Dr. Mirko has great teaching skills. I couldn't recommend it more." - João Nunes, Software Engineer
"The course brings a lot of valuable information. The way that it's conducted and things are presented makes it easier to stay focused on the lectures. Moreover, the fact that it's not focused on Scrum practices and roles only, and relations with Agile principles are made, makes it even more valuable. I strongly recommend it to anyone. For people who already know Scrum very well, this is a good source of information to recycle from time to time, or even acquire a deeper understanding about it." - Arthur Freire, Software Engineering
"It's a clear course with pleasant listening. It has a glossary, templates, and tips for learning (I used the concept maps). The course is hands-on with helpful quizzes (You write yourself epics, use backlogs, and more). You will get a good idea of Scrum and insights on project management. It's to-the-point, quite fast-paced (perfect), and fun. I can only recommend this course!" - Diana van Wijk, Marketing Specialist
"The course not only conveys knowledge and skills but also teaches the right approach that significantly increases the efficiency of using this framework. All in an accessible and friendly, but also professional, form." - Bagu Bagu
"I came in knowing nothing about Scrum and I now I feel that I am prepared to apply it. This course doesn't focus only on certifications, which are nice but don't mean much. It focuses on putting Scrum to practice. So, yes, I recommend it if you really want to know how to apply Scrum, when to use it, and when not to. Great job!" - José Silva, Undergrad student
"Informative, comprehensive, and good consolidated training...absorbed and enjoyed the learning curve. Thanks to Mirko and team!" - Narayan Ragothma Rao, Executive Director
"Dr. Mirko has good didactic and strong skills in both academic and Industry study cases. So, I recommend this course to you get the knowledge, practice and if you so get the Scrum Certification, this course is really complete." - Leonardo Melo de Medeiros, College Professor, and Research Scientist
"Very good! The approach of not only talking about the practices but focus on the agile mindset and management is what attracted me the most to this course and it has been a great experience. The first section is done and I didn't even notice. Congratulations on such an excellent course." - Thiago Xavier, UI and UX Designer
"I like how you get straight to the point but also make things very clear to understand!" - Nina Paleracio
"All concepts clearly explained. Great examples and case studies provided to reinforce the theory." - Crystal Glassford, General Manager
"Very good course. Didactic and objective content." - Maria Elaine Silva dos Santos, Undergrad student
"This was a great course for a beginner or as a refresher course for those experienced." - Patrick Lowen
"So far so good. I like the way the content is explained using lots of examples and visuals, helps me understand better and the learning pace is good for me too." - Jonathan Nathan, IT Project Manager
"He's actually doing a great job of making what I was presuming to be a boring, tired class, into something I want to learn. Not lying about the subject matter is the best start. Promises kept are promises earned." - Jeremy D Shorter, Financial Analyst
"Mirko has a very good didactic and the course is highly recommended for people who are looking to develop their skills in agile management. There are also good quizzes to help us to keep in mind the presented content" - Giovani Cavalcante Barbosa, Data Scientist
"Very good course. It is clear, direct, instructive, exactly what I need to get started with Scrum. This course indeed exceeded my expectations." - Leandro Dias da Silva, College Professor and Research Scientist
"I was a little bit tired of too theoretical explanations with no real-world cases. This course is not like that, but it really is a straightforward approach that is helping to adapt and improve the management skills of my project teams. For me, it worths a five-star rating, certainly the 60-lessons worths the price by itself." - Fabricio Silva, QA Manager
"It's the best online course on agile management. I think it was under-promised and over-delivered. The course organization and resources are amazing. I especially liked that the instructors shared the obstacles and challenges for applying Scrum in practice." - Kyller Costa Gorgônio, College Professor and Research Scientist
Attribution and Use for the Scrum Guide™:
This course uses content from the Scrum Guide™ only for educational purposes.
The Scrum Guide™ is made available as is.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn and master Scrum.
- People who want to refresh and polish their knowledge of Scrum.
Our mission at Omni Academy is to provide the best, market-centered, online education, giving the means for anyone, anywhere to transform their lives and change the world.
We value continuous improvement, personal connection with students, and lean courses.
We believe that:
* Online learning is more efficient when you apply the acquired skills into practical situations.
* Instructors must have a personal connection to each student and pass practical, industry experience.
* Our instructors are domain experts and pass you their industry experience, making you save years of trial and error.
* Our content is the best available online, mixing enough theory with practice.
* Our courses are lean, which means that they are straight to the point, eliminating content that is not valuable for your career.
* Our courses are students-centered and follow the agile mindset of continuous improvement.
Our goal is to help you, lifelong learner, to acquire the knowledge and learn the skills that you need to succeed! Be it creating your own company or landing your dream job!
You deserve the better, and we are here to help you get there.
See you in class,
The Real People at Omni Academy
Mirko Perkusich holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science and professional Scrum certifications (PSM, PSPO, CSM, and CSPO) and has experienced software development projects for ten years delivering products in several domains such as education, social networks, finance, e-commerce, and several others.
His courses always combine his industry experience and scientific evidence to deliver professional step-by-step instructions.
He takes your learning experience very seriously and spends a lot of time researching how to make your experience more effective and fun.
He will be there for you every step of the way.
Gustavo Farias é um empreendedor especialista em gestão de projetos e alta produtividade. Ao longo dos anos, ajudou mais de 300.000 profissionais e empreendedores a terem mais sucesso em atingir os objetivos dos seus projetos, negócios e vida pessoal.
"Meu objetivo é ajudar o máximo de pessoas a serem reconhecidas, bem remuneradas e diferenciadas no mercado de trabalho."
É fundador do Proj4me, um sistema online de gestão de projetos 100% brasileiro e feito para que qualquer equipe possa gerenciar seus projetos, equipes e tarefas de forma profissional mesmo sem saber nada sobre gestão de projetos.
É também fundador do Você Gerente, empresa de cursos online e treinamentos que já ultrapassou os 300.000 alunos.
É certificado pelo PMI como Project Mangement Professional (PMP) e tem atuado como gerente de projetos em diferentes áreas do mercado Brasileiro e Europeu, em multinacionais como Accenture, Citydrive e Go-Green City, nas áreas de Tecnologia da Informação, Arquitetura, Engenharias, Consultoria, Marketing e Car Sharing.
“Um dos maiores prazeres que tenho na vida é o de ajudar outras pessoas a vencerem seus obstáculos e alavancarem suas carreiras através da gestão de projetos e outros conhecimentos que contribuirão para o seu crescimento.”
Gustavo é o instrutor #1 globalmente na Udemy, na área de Negócios, possuindo +300.000 alunos e vários cursos best sellers da internet. Dentre eles estão:
### Gestão Ágil com Scrum COMPLETO + 3 Cursos BÔNUS
### Planejamento e Gestão de Projetos COMPLETO + 5 cursos BÔNUS
### O Guia Definitivo Para Máxima Produtividade + 4 Cursos Bônus
### Comunicação de A - Z | O Guia Completo + 3 Cursos Extras
### Liderança e Gestão de Equipes + Curso Extra de Negociação
### Kanban de A - Z
### OKR na Prática | O Guia Completo
### Testes Automáticos + Curso Completo de Teste de Software
>>> Matricule-se agora e eu te vejo na aula ;) <<<