PHP Date and Time with Carbon by Edwin Diaz
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of the course students will be able to customize time in PHP
- At the end of this course students will be able to implement custom time and date features to any PHP application
- A the end of this course students will be able to create any time and date feature in PHP easily
- Basic OOP in PHP
Have you even struggled with dates and time in PHP?
Have you ever wished there was an easier way to implement dates and time in PHP?
Then this course is for you.
In this course you will learn techniques that will allow you to create really awesome date and time functionality for your PHP applications using a great PHP API extension for DataTime called Carbon.
Say good bye to complicated timestamp modifications and complicated code. No more coding for hours building a time / date feature for your application with Carbon this is a thing of the past.
With this course you will create time / date features for your application in minutes if not seconds.
Why I created this course?
I created this course because I saw myself spending too much time with dates and time when building my applications, so I needed a better solution. A solution that would take little time and a solution that was easy to implement. I figured if I was spending too much time on this, others probably had the same issue, right?
I love all my students and my success depends on theirs, or I should say on yours. Come join me in this course and learn to create date and time the easy way.
- Student with basic OOP in PHP can take this course
- Students struggling to create date and time in PHP should take this course
- Students looking an easy way to implement date and time features in their PHP applications should take this course