Crash Course In Infographics with Easelly
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet (to access Easelly's Online Design Tool)
- An Easelly Basic Account (Sign-up is Free)
- Optional: Easelly PRO Account (Easelly Pro will be used for demonstration purposes in this course, but not necessary to take the course. You can try Easelly Pro risk free for 7 days with a money back guarantee so that you can use all the icons, graphics, tools and features.)
- A need or desire to design and express ideas visually in a simple way!
This course is for anyone who needs to convey a thought, idea or concept in an easy-to-follow visual form. By the end of this course you’ll be able to create a beautiful infographic using Easelly and also be able to share your informative visuals with your intended audience!
We’ll go over infographic basics and the key steps to building an infographic. We’ll also walk you through designing your own infographic using Easelly’s design tool and even provide you with some strategies and tips on how to market your infographic.
This course is ideal for educators, students, business owners, and professionals who need to present a lesson, research, proposal, a process, instructions, a concept, or even a solution in a visual way.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- Anyone who needs to convey a thought, lesson plan, or concept in an easy-to-follow visual form, but may not have the design knowledge and experience.
- 01:42Welcome to the course!
- 03:58A Brief History of Infographics
- 01:53Why is visual communication important?
I'm a customer success trainer, webinar producer, and product expert at Easelly. I create learning experiences for Easelly’s user community along with helping businesses and professionals communicate visually with their customers, clients, and audiences! I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Michigan in Sociology and Applied Statistics along with an MBA from Wayne State University.