Japanese Language Crash Course
What you'll learn
- Common Japanese greetings
- Introduce yourself in Japanese
- Ask for someone's name
- Get someone's phone number
- Ask where the bathroom is
- Order something at a restaurant
- Ask what time the party is happening
- Ask how much something costs
- Familiarity with the English language.
Japan is a fascinating country and this crash course in conversational Japanese is perfect if you are planning to go to Japan one day and are completely new to the language. You will learn basic survival expressions and important cultural insights in the shortest possible time frame. This course is designed with efficiency in mind and focuses solely on the spoken Japanese language. Reading and writing in Japanese are not covered.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners to Japanese.
Luke is a functional nutritionist, health educator, and wellness consultant dedicated to creating greater well-being in our world through education and empowerment. He is the founder of Gut Resolution where he works with clients to resolve gut-related health issues. Before becoming a nutritionist, he taught at several colleges in the Pacific Northwest. In his free time, he enjoys dancing Argentine tango and taking photographs that capture the beauty of our world.