Crash Course: Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & NFT for Beginner
What you'll learn
- You understand the technologies & the market
- You know technical terms such as altcoin, wallet, transaction, crypto exchange, volatility, fees, exchange, market capitalization and much more
- You can inform yourself independently on CoinMarketCap and filter important information
- You can divide the entire crypto market into categories and find, evaluate and interpret coins for the categories
- You have the ability to find the right coin for you among thousands of coins without any help
- You know your reasons or your WHY for all your investments without fixing on a coin price
- To participate, you need to be able to use your PC/Mac safely and have basic knowledge such as registering and logging in to websites.
If you are new to the technologies Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies & NFT, have bought Cryptocurrencies or NFTs without a great plan or are just interested in the technologies behind, this ARTISTTOKEN Crash Course: Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies & NFT is just right for you!
In this online course you will learn the necessary basic knowledge and the most important technical terms with the help of simple and understandable models/examples, exercises and tasks. Some important technical terms that you should definitely have heard for the basics are FIAT & Altcoin, Wallet & Course/Price, Course-History & Volatility, Transaction & Exchange, Crypto-Exchange & Fees, Market-Capitalization and much more. After this course, you can independently evaluate each coin based on the technology and find out more on sites such as CoinMarketCap. With the ARTISTTOKEN-Level-Argumentation, we will show you how you can break down the overall market across categories down to individual coins. With this method you also get your individual WHY for an investment in a specific coin.
So that you really understand the technical terms and the technologies in the background correctly, I will explain complex specialist knowledge to you on the basis of examples from your everyday life.
In a quick run-through, you will receive the most important information in a nutshell. At the same time, you will learn more about the cryptocurrency market and get an outlook on future developments.
The aim of this course is to build your personal foundation for your individual further development in the digital world, regardless of your desired returns. Because only with specialist knowledge of the technology and the market will you achieve long-term success.
I look forward to accompanying you on your way into the digital world!
*Note: This basic course will not teach you how to buy cryptocurrencies. However, the necessary basic knowledge is absolutely necessary and strongly recommended before buying and entering the market.
Who this course is for:
- For beginners and people who are interested in technology.
- For people who not only want to make a profit on the topic, but also want to understand the background easily.
Deutsche Version unten
In the last 8 years, I have been able to get to know the technologies from different perspectives. From mining (Ethereum & Chia Network), through trading coins and later also "shitcoins" to the first NFT purchase and the provision of liquidity for decentralized exchanges. As a computer scientist, I have always been fascinated by the possibilities of new technologies from both a technical and financial point of view. I look forward to accompanying you on your way into the digital world!
In den letzten 8 Jahren habe ich die Technologien aus unterschiedlichen Perspektiven kennenlernen dürfen. Vom Mining (Ethereum & Chia Network), über den Handel mit Coins und später auch „Shitcoins“ bis zum ersten NFT-Kauf und der Bereitstellung von Liquidität für dezentrale Börsen. Als Informatiker haben mich die Möglichkeiten der neuen Technologien immer sowohl aus technischer, als auch aus finanzieller Sicht fasziniert.
Ich freue mich, dich auf deinem Weg in die digitale Welt begleiten zu dürfen!