Craft a Super Linkedin Profile Summary
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- identify the people they want to attract on linkedin
- pinpoint the right keywords to use on their profile summary and other sections
- craft a compelling profile summary
- Setup a LinkedIN Account
- Login to your account and edit parts of your profile
- Have a copy of your resume handy
Signing up for a linkedin account takes a few minutes. Then the difficult part begins. Knowing what to write on your linkedin profile, especially the summary is not an easy problem to solve. Your headline and summary are two of the most important parts of your profile. This course aims to help you overcome the challenge of writing your linkedin profile summary by sharing:
- Super profile summary method
- Best practices for writing your linkedin profile
- Examples from others that you can learn from
- A clear model/template to follow when writing your drafts
Contents and Overview
This course contains 10 mini-lectures guiding you through the methodology of writing a linkedin profile summary
- Nuts and Bolts - You’ll see why the summary is so important and learn some best practices to keep in mind when writing your summary
- Research and Guru Examples - We will view and analyze several linkedin guru profile summaries to see if they follow the best practices and also identify parts that we can learn from and incorporate in our own summaries.
- The Framework - Here you will be introduced to the summary framework that will help structure what you write and the order you you’ll want to present in order to achieve maximum impact.
- Case Examples - We’ll go through 3 drafts as a case example. You can follow along and write your own also!
Who is this course for
- Busy professionals
- Creative Freelancers
This course is basically for the person who is setting up their profile and needs a little structure in getting their summary done.
- smart professionals updating their linkedin profile