Cracking the Coding Interview at FAANG & Tech Companies
What you'll learn
- Coding for interviews at Google , Amazon , Facebook , Microsoft and Apple and other Big tech companies
- Problem Solving Algorithms and Data structures in Java and Python
- Understanding algorithms , Data structures and Coding Questions
- Solving Problems from Leetcode frequently asked at top companies
- Basic programming knowledge is essential
- Java / python basic knowledge is preffered
Brand new course ready for the 2022 hiring season!
Note : The prices are on discounted offer at moment as the course has just begun! So take advantage of the limited offer!
This course is the key to ace in any of interviews at at Google, Amazon, Apple, Facebook ,Microsoft + other top tech companies.
The questions designed in this course are core , and based on a pattern thats going to help you solve any of the similar problems at FAANG !
We use Java and Python as programming language for problem solving
Most questions at good companies are desinged to check the certain elements of understanding that the candidate proves in the interview. Its basically the style of thinking , the knowledge of coding , types of data structures you use in which scenarios , the time and space complexities and many other factors. In this course I have covered all the elements of analysis used by biggest companies .
Becoming Successful is a mindset , before you ace the interiew you need to prepare your mind in the best way to focus on the elements that are key to success. So the strategy and technical skills together can get you inside any of those big tech Organizations where the top 1% people are making huge amounts of money !
The purpose of this course is not only to make you copy the solutions , but to prepare you both technically and psychologically to ace the interview by practicing most frequently asked questions at Big tech companies. It is very important that you compete with a proper goal and donot slow down your pace when times are most crucial.I am going to provide you the blue print and you need to follow a pattern that all succesful people are following so that you can successfully qualify for the job .
Popular Areas covered are but not limited to are :
* Tree Traversals
* Graph Traversals
* Breadth First Search
* Depth First Search
* Dynamic Programming
* Mathematical problems
* Arrays and Strings
* Hash tables
Real Problems from Top companies are extracted from best coding platforms like Leetcode and explained along with live coding sessions . The students can find most of the problems on leetcode and can practice on leetcode by themselves after watching the sessions.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to work a Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Netflix or any other tech companies
- Any engineer, developer, programmer, who wants to improve their interviewing skills
- Anyone who wants to become a better developer
- Any one who wants to develop innovative IT systems or start business in IT
I am a Software Engineer in Germany and have worked with Best Companies !
In addition to above :
1. I am a Fulbright Scholar By USA
2. Erasmus Mundus Scholar By European Union
3. Selected Among top two students from my country and among top 20 students around the globe for masters degree merit scholarship
From experience , i know exactly how to prepare students to crack coding interviews in most efficient manner.
My goal is to make you ace and pass the coding interview and make you shine among all others.
So do not wait long . Get into the course and get into action because we need use our time in most optimal way.