iOS Interview Question & Answers from 150+ Interviews(Swift)
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 18 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- All Swift interview questions with answers gathered from 150+ interviews and keep adding...
- 100% confidence to face any iOS interview
- Ability to answer any kind of interview question in an realtime approach
- One course to learn Swift and Answer any question about swift
- You will get to know how things works practically
- Brush up your skills
- iOS Development
The main agenda of this course is to cover end to end Swift interview questions with answers and practical explanation of each question to memorise easily during interviews.
Out of 100 interviews
60 - 70 interviews goes vocal
30 - 40 interviews goes vocal + System Task
Whatever the case you should be fit for answering vocally first to show the confidence to the interview. That is what the agenda of this course.
Way of explanation ?
1. Definition or Theoretical answer: Which is needed to answer vocally
2. Hands on coding Practical Explanation: Shows Justification of the above given answer
3. My Youtube channel link for the complete concept if needed: Helps you to understand complete concept
Is this course only for freshers?
It covers All Levels of iOS Developers
Who is preparing for interviews
Who wants to keep their subject up to date
Who wants to brush up their skills
Who is looking for all interview questions at one place
Do you cover Objective-C questions?
Yes, for experienced guys there are chances of encountering some Objective-C interview questions. Keeping that in mind, covering important interview questions from Objective-C.
Do you add more questions?
Yes. The currently available list of questions is not final. I keep adding more and more.
This single course is enough to crack any Swift Question
Do you cover iOS questions?
This course is completely dedicated to Swift and Objective-C.
I wanted to keep all Swift + Objective-C questions as one course and Complete iOS Questions as another course.
Will I be notified when you add new interview questions?
This is not end there is a lot more to add. I keep adding.........
- All levels of iOS Developers (Freshers and Experienced) who are preparing for interviews
- Who wants to be up to date in Swift
Better Memory Management
Optionals and Optional Binding makes our apps crash free
Tuples helps to return multiple values
Methods are much flexible. (Allows default values, variadic number of params, inout params)
In-built exception Handling.