CPR and Education in the Modern Age
This course is designed to help students understand the evolving nature of CPR certification. In the future, even the average person taking a CPR course will be required to provide data on their training, and that data will be qualatative, and repeatable. Student information will be part od a global data base to help researchers, doctors and government agencies evaluate their performance and ability. White Paper on, "CPR and Education in the Modern Age", is now included with the course in lesson one.
- Students 7 to 70
- Teaching CPR08:12
- The rise of International Consensus Standards part 108:42
- International Consensus part 205:45
- Continuation Education requirements06:15
- Qualatative Analysis and Repeatability part 110:29
- Qualatative analysis and Repeatability part 206:47
- What CPR requirements will be in the future and class summary08:37
Arthur Jackson is the CEO of Arthur Jackson CTC Inc. and has worked extensively in the medical field as a medical technician with doctors in neurology,and as a trainer in Health and safety. He is a retired attorney, from a successful law practice in Pennsylvania, college professor, who has served as chair of several colleges, and as a campus dean. His company educates students in over nine (9) countries globally.