What you'll learn
- Sequence of CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)
- How to give compression
- How to open airway
- How to deliver breath to the victim
- Recovery position
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- You must attend Basic First Aid Foundation Course
At some point in your life, you may be faced with a situation where emergency First aid is required. This may be at home, at work, or in the street.
The question you have to ask yourself is:
Will I know to do if the situation arises?
Attending a CPR AED is an important step to gaining the necessary knowledge and skill. This course helps to keep that knowledge refreshed and you prepared if that unfortunate situation should arise.
This training is to provide simple and easy-to-understand steps for dealing with everyday basic life support situations that occur at work or at home.
The instructor will teach with full details of the Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) , Sequence Of First Aid and Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
This training is not planned to replace the need for qualified medical care but to provide that crucial information needed in those initial few minutes when dealing with unexpected injury or illness.
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Sequence Of CPR
Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Who this course is for:
- Safety Supervisors
- Safety Managers
- HSE Officers
- Safety Officers
- Anyone Interested
Experienced professional (15+years), with practical OH&S Management system implementation experience at Oil/Gas, Transmission line and Power sector. Hold the prestigious
· Level 7 Bachler Degree in Occupational Health & Safety with Distinction (Ireland)
· SAFETY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (SMS US)
· Chartered Member of IOSH UK
· NEBOSH – IGC with credit
· Approved Trainer for NEBOSH-IGC UK
· Train The Trainer IOSH (UK)
· Train The Trainer HABC (UK)
· ASHI-HSI MEDIC First Aid Instructor(US)
· Approved Tutor Highfield Level 2 International Award in Fire Safety
· Approved Tutor Highfield Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment
ApprovedTutor Highfield Level 3 International Award in Delivering Training