Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), AED & First Aid
- No previous training or special materials are required
Knowing how to deliver Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), AED & First Aid is critical in responding to common emergencies. This course will prepare you to perform CPR, First Aid, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in accordance with the latest guidelines.
This course will cover how to provide care to simple and complex injuries, respond to common medical problems, perform high quality CPR, basic airway management, and safety and prevention. Populations covered include infants, children, and adults.
The course package includes:
- CPR, AED & First Aid Lectures and Video Presentations
- CPR, AED & First Aid Knowledge Assessments and Review Questions
- CPR, AED & First Aid Certification on NHCPS
NOTE - This course is for training on CPR, AED & First Aid.
Who this course is for:
- Health Care Professionals
- Medical Students
- Nursing and Allied Health Care Students
- Emergency Responders
- Anyone who wants to be prepared to save a life
- 00:26Introducing Save A Life by NHCPS & the Disque Foundation
- 01:08Who is NHCPS?
- 01:07Meet our Executive Director
Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS is the premier online provider of ACLS, PALS, BLS and CPR, AED & First Aid certification, and recertification.
All proceeds from Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS support the efforts of the Disque Foundation, a nonprofit organization with a mission of advancing health care education to the under-served in the US and abroad. With the support of Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS, life support training has been made possible to the underserved in areas such as Haiti, Ethiopia, Malaysia, Costa Rica, Panama, and the United States.