C++ Programming - From Scratch to Advanced
What you'll learn
- C++ Programming Concepts
- Object Oriented Programming in C++
- Using C++ Constructs to solve problems
- Writing your own programs in C++
- No, Anyone who wants to start coding can learn
In this course, C++ Programming from Scratch to Advanced, You'll learn everything to make you confident on C++ concepts.
The primary course objectives will be
1. Understanding the fundamentals of programming.
2. Analyzing the range of each and every datatype and understanding how they're stored in the memory.
3. Understanding how a C++ Program gets executed and converted into object code.
4. Implementing high level programming constructs in an easy manner in c++
5. Understanding the importance of addresses and pointers.
6. Knowing how to use pointers.
7. Understanding the significance of Objects, Classes and Inheritance and knowing how to implement them.
8. Understanding the differences between Access Modifiers and Data Modifiers and how they influence the classes and their data members.
9. Solving Interview Problems in C++ (NEW!)
1. The trickier concepts of C++ like Pointers, Inheritance, Pointer to an array, Pointer to a function, Multilevel Inheritance are clearly explained.
2. The course has video content from the scratch of programming. So, this suits even if someone is no exposed to any of the programming languages.
3. Solving some standard programming problems.
4. The concept of Recursion is clearly interpreted.
5. The concept of Bitwise Operators is explained by performing Decimal to Binary conversions.
6. The usage of constructors is explained.
7. Problem Solving in C++
Note: For all the lectures, the lecture notes and the source codes have been uploaded.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Coding Aspirants
Languages - C, C++, Python, Verilog, System Verilog
Hardware - Digital Logic Design, Computer Architecture, VLSI Design, Analog Electronics, Signal Processing, Embedded Systems
Software - Data Structures & Algorithms, Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Computer Networks, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
Tools - Xilinx Vivado, Matlab, Multisim, Altium, Arduino IDE, TinkerCAD, Tanner EDA, Cadence Virtuoso
Boards - Arduino, 8051, TIVA, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCU
Areas of Interest - Artificial Intelligence, Digital Design, Software Engineering, Algorithms