C++ in Detail: Exceptions
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 34 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- C++ exceptions handling
- Exception safe code
- Basic knowledge of C++
- Compiler supporting at least C++11
- Interest in C++
This course is about exceptions handling in C++, including 11-17 standards.
You will learn about throwing and catching exceptions, re-throwing and nested exceptions, user-defined and standard exceptions, dynamic exceptions specification, noexcept specifier, noexcept operator.
Moreover, you will also learn exception safety guarantees, concept that will help you write robust code in C++ and other similar languages.
Lectures are provided with references to relevant C++ Core Guidelines about error handling.
Please note that this course is not for complete beginners.
- Beginner - intermediate C++ developers
- Students (either self-taught or at university) with at least basic knowledge of C++
- Not for complete beginners