Learn C++ Programming -Beginner to Advance- Deep Dive in C++
What you'll learn
- Learn Basic concepts of Programming C++, OOPs,Exception Handling, STL, Features of C++ 11
- Learn Object-Oriented Programming Design Concept in C++ Perfectly with Examples
- Learn How to Develop an Application (Student Project in C++ )
- C++ Compiler and IDE, Like CodeBlocks , Eclipse , Xcode etc.
- No Programming knowledge required. Course covers C and C++ programming concepts in detail.
This course covers C++ from very basic to more advanced features.
Concepts of C++ programming are made very simple and easy.
Every topic is covered in greater detail.
All Lecture are discussed both on white board like a classroom session and practical demo.
Programs and Bullet points are provided as resource.
Every Topic is Explained with Real life Examples
This course also covers features of modern C++ 11.
Student Project at the end of Course
Every Topic is covered on White Board
Pratical Session for each Topic
Section wise Quiz
Section wise Workbook Programs
You will be learning concepts perfectly and also learn how to perfectly utilise features of C++. you will be confident to develop any type of Application using C++.
What I will learn ?
Basics - Datatypes and Variables
Operators and Expressions
Classes and Objects
Features on Modern C++ 11
Who this course is for:
- Beginners - (Concepts are Covered from Basics to Advance)
- Course Covers more than University Syllabus.
- If you already know C++ then you will definitely improve your understanding of programming and OOPs concepts.
Having over 20 years of experience in the computer science and information technology fields. Taught many courses at the University level to thousands of students.
Have been training students and employees on various programming languages like, C++ , VC++ , JAVA technologies and Web Development.
Have Delivered Seminars on various topics like Distributed System, Cloud Computing and Big Data
Have been into web development using technologies like, Java, ASP.NET and PHP.
Running a Youtube Channel on “Algorithms” , which has help many university students in their academics.