Data Structures & Algorithms, Level-up for Coding Interviews
What you'll learn
- Accelerate your algorithmic thinking
- Learn to optimise brute force solutions
- Learn to apply data structures
- Learn to write complex codes
- 150+ carefully curated problems
- Analysis of space-time complexity
- Using C++ Standard Template Library
- Become a 10x Problem Solver
- Sliding Window, Hashing, Maps & Sets
- Master Dynamic Programming & Graphs
- BONUS : Build a LRU Cache
- Practice Questions on all important topics
- Ability to write & understand code
- Understanding of data structures
- Time & space complexity analysis
Do you find yourself feeling like you get "stuck" every time you get a coding question?
Welcome to Data Structures & Algorithms, Level up Course the only course that provides you an ultimate practice on problem solving process and helping you to take your data structures & algorithms to the next level. The course is taught by an expert instructor Prateek Narang from Google, who is not just a software engineer but also has mentored thousands of students in becoming great programmers & developers.
The Course contains 25+ hours of interactive video content & dozens of coding exercises, teaching you the right tips & tricks in problem solving in a most concise way. Every problem discussion starts with a brute force approach, optimisations and ends with hands-on-coding video in C++ as well.
Here is what you will learn -
Problems on Data Structures
* Arrays, Strings, Vectors
* Hashing (Unordered Maps, Maps, Sets)
* Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists
* Binary Trees, BSTs, Heaps
* Graphs, Tries
Problems on Algorithms
* Brute force, Backtracking
* Sliding Window Algorithms
* Sorting, Searching, Binary Search
* Dynamic Programming Fundamentals
* Important Graph Algorithms
* BFS & DFS, Shortest Paths
Unlike most instructors, I am not a salesperson or a marketer. My job is to help you build strong fundamentals in programming & be a successful developer. Through Udemy, I am providing this course to you at a fraction of cost of its original cost, so that anyone who is interested to learn can take their skills to the next level. So I hope you sign up today, and I will see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Students pursuing Computer Science or related fields
- Beginner-Intermediate level programmers with basic knowledge of data structures
- Developers who want to excel in problem solving skills & competitive coding
- Students who know theory of data structures, but find hard to implement in problems
Prateek is popular programming instructor and an ace software engineer having worked with Google in the past, currently working with Scaler and created Coding Minutes to bring high quality courses at pocket friendly pricing. He is known for his amazingly simplified explanations that makes everyone fall in love with programming. He has has over 5+ years of teaching experience and has trained over 50,000 students in classroom bootcamps & online course at a popular bootcamp in the past. His expertise lies in problem solving, algorithms, competitive programming and machine learning. His interactive mario style at prateeknarang resume is loved by all. Many of his ex-students are now working in top product companies like Apple, Google, Amazon, PayTm, Microsoft, Flipkart, Samsung, Adobe, DE Shaw, Codenation, Arcesium and more.
Coding Minutes provides top-notch learning content and on in-demand programming skills covering programming languages, data structures & algorithms, competitive programming, machine learning, and full-stack web development. Our industry-vetted curriculum is organised about online specialised online courses which cover both breadth and depths of various technical topics. All our courses are highly practical and include video lectures, coding challenges, project files and a refreshing learning experience.
Coding Minutes is a part of Scaler Academy. Scaler provides well structured, industry relevant curriculum to help you transform your career. Learn Data Structures & Algorithms, System Design,Data Science and get career guidance from Industry veterans.