Medical Coding CPC (Certified Professional Coder) Training
What you'll learn
- You will learn about how the pattern will be for CPC Exam and also some Question and Answers explained.
- Surgery Procedures in Detailed explanation
- ICD-10-CM Guidelines Chapter 1-10
- Knowledge of Anatomy and Medical Coding to attend CPC Exam.
- Basic Medical terminology Knowledge
In this course you will learn about :
Current procedural terminology (CPT) knowledge
ICD-10-CM guidelines Chapter 1-10
which are very much helpful for CPC Exam as well as for Live Coding also.
ICD 10 Guidelines topic:
Chapter 1: Certain Infectious and Parasitic Diseases (A00-B99) .
Chapter 2: Neoplasm (C00-D49) .
Chapter 3: Disease of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism (D50-D89) .
Chapter 4: Endocrine, Nutritional, and Metabolic Diseases (E00-E89) .
Chapter 5: Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopment disorders (F01 – F99) .
Chapter 6: Diseases of the Nervous System (G00-G99)
Chapter 7: Diseases of the Eye and Adnexa (H00-H59).
Chapter 8: Diseases of the Ear and Mastoid Process (H60-H95).
Chapter 9: Diseases of the Circulatory System (I00-I99) .
Chapter 10: Diseases of the Respiratory System (J00-J99).
Current procedural terminology (CPT) topics:
Surgical Procedures on the each system example :
Respiratory System etc. are explained
What you’ll learn:
How to assign the CPT codes
In detailed i.e. explanation of procedures in detailed.
Who this course is for:
- Any Life Science Graduates who are interested in Medical Coding Field
- Fresher's who graduated in medical field
- Healthcare Professionals
I have more than 5 years experience in Coding and am CPC certified coder. In my courses you will know about anatomy, ICD Guidelines which are used in medical coding Job in order to code a medical report we need to follow guidelines which are provided by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS).
Want to Know about Medical Coding ?
Whats the next Career Step for Life Science Graduates??
Here are my Courses in Udemy which are required for medical coding and for Life Science graduates.
1. Anatomy and Pathology required for medical coding
2. ICD - 10 Guidelines
3. Medical Coding- CPC Training