CPA Marketing Mastery & Innovation
- be interested in CPA Marketing or Affiliate Marketing
- basic knowledge of email and social media
Everyone knows someone that's making a lot of money through Affiliate or CPA Marketing. You ask yourself, what do they know that I don't? Well, the answer is not a whole lot more. It's a lot easier than you think. Let me show you how to get accepted into a CPA/Affiliate Network, sort through the offers to pick the right ones you should promote, and then go through the step by step innovative process that I use to make money myself. You can replicate this process over and over again!
Enroll Today. Start your Journey to Financial Freedom tomorrow.
- anyone looking for Financial Freedom
- anyone looking to learn CPA Marketing
- anyone that wants to learn Affiliate Marketing
- anyone that wants to learn innovative ways to capture email leads
- Updated Disclaimer
- Course Overview
- Identifying Good CPA Offers
- Picking a High Converting Offer
- Email Ethics and Beginning to Get Your Links
- Extracting Your HTML-Links and Writing Your Copy
- Acquiring Email Leads with Method 1
- Acquiring Emails Leads with Method 2 and Link Dropping
- Dropping More Links and Course Wrap Up
- How to Give Yourself the Best Chance to Get Accepted to Maxbounty
- Slow Warm Up Process
- What is Gsuite & Why is it Important
- How to Add Gmass to Gsuite
- Email Verification Methods
- How I Find Offers & Structure Emails
- Commission Example #1
- Commission Example #2
- Commission Example #3
- Commission Example #4
- Top 10 CPA Networks
- How to Save Money on Gsuite
- How to Increase Your Deliverability if You're Accounts are New
- How to Follow Up with Secondary Email Lists for More Commission
- Work on Improving Your Email Copy for More Conversions
- CPA Blasting Quiz
Bryan Guerra is the Founder of Invert Media. He has an expertise in eCommerce, Online Marketing, & Customer Acquisition.
Invert Media is an Online Education Company that specializes in Information Products to help aspiring Entrepreneurs.
Invert directly stands for "going in the opposite direction as." And that is exactly what we aim to do with our products, services, & customer relationships.
In today's Online landscape, 99.9% of Businesses are playing the short game. They're trying to monetize their audience the quickest & milk every last dollar out of each customer.
Likewise, most Entrepreneurs are looking for a "shortcut" or some magical "funnel" that will automate their Business so they don't have to work. They want more for doing less.
But in a world full of short term gratification seekers, we're thinking in Decades.
If you look across the board at some of the most successful companies in the world, they usually have two things in common (a relentless focus on customers & long term thinking).
Businesses are built one customer at a time & we know this.
That's why we not only spend extra time ensuring our products are easy to use, but we're also in the DMs, the emails, & the comment sections engaging with our customers to make sure they're getting the most out of our products.
We don't just want to deliver a great customer experience, we want to make sure our customers succeed.
So, what can we do for you? Let us know - Bryan@InvertMedia.net