CPA C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification Course
What you'll learn
- This is a complete and comprehensive CPA C++ course. It’s designed to prepare you to be CPA C++ Certified.
- Once you complete the course, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to pass the CPA C++ Certification exam AND the skills to begin working as a developer.
- Create Programs using your logic and data structures.
- Your new skills and the CPA C++ Certification will help you land an IT software development job or if you’re already working in IT, get a raise or advance.
- Improve Efficiency, Save Time, Maximize Productivity.
- Automate Coding Tasks By Building Custom Functions.
- Learn how to develop impressing applications in a few minutes/ hours.
- You will not need any any prior knowledge - so get started now!
- You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about Python.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!
**** This course contains pretty much everything you need to pass the exams. ****
Welcome to the CPA C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification Course by Dr. Chris Mall. This course covers everything you need to know to pass the CPA C++ CPA-21-01 Certification Exam.
This course includes also an overview of the CPA C++ Exams methodology used in a programming environment.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE IN THIS CPA C++ PREPARTION COURSE
Introduction to compiling and software development
Basic scalar data types, operators, flow control, streamed input/output, conversions
Declaring, defining and invoking functions, function overloading
Strings processing, exceptions handling, dealing with namespaces
Object-oriented approach and its vocabulary
Dealing with classes and objects, class hierarchy and inheritance
Defining overloaded operators, user-defined operators, exceptions
Once you complete this course, you'll know everything you need to know to pass the CPA++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification Exam.
- machine and high-level programming languages, compilation process,
- obtaining the machine code: compilation process,
- writing simple programs,
- integers: values, literals, operators,
- characters: values, literals, operators,
- dealing with streams and basic input/output operations.
Flow control and more data types
- how to control the flow of the program
- floating point types: values, literals, operators,
- more integer types: values and literals,
- loops and controlling the loop execution,
- logic, bitwise and arithmetic operators.
- declaring and invoking functions,
- side effects,
- different methods of passing parameters and their purpose,
- default parameters,
- inline functions,
- overloaded functions.
Accessing data and dealing with exceptions
- converting values of different types,
- strings: declarations, initializations, assignments,
- string as an example of object: introducing methods and properties,
- namespaces: using and declaring,
- dealing with exceptions.
Fundamentals of the object-oriented approach
- class components
- referring to objects
- static members
- classes and their friends
- defining and overloading operators.
- base class, superclass, subclass
- inheritance: how it works
- types of inheritance
- inheriting different class components
- multiple inheritance.
More on classes
- polymorphism: the notion and the purpose,
- virtual methods: declaration and usage,
- inheriting virtual methods,
- abstraction and abstract classes.
Exceptions - dealing with expected and unexpected problems
- what is an exception
- catching and throwing exceptions,
- different classes and hierarchy of exceptions,
- defining your own exceptions.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to be a CPA C++ certified Software Developer.
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level.
- Anyone who want to learn C++, Software Development Fundamentals and Software Development Advanced Concepts.
Dr. Chris Mall holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Software Development and multiple information technology professional certifications, including CySA+, PRINCE2 Practitioner, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL v3.
He also holds a Master’s of Science degree in Information Technology with a specialization in Information Assurance, GDPR compliance and development of mobile applications in novel technologies like Google Flutter and Dart.