CP-SAT - Certified Professional Selenium Automation Testing
- Individuals, teams who are into manual testing and wish to start their career in Automation are the ideal candidates for this course. Having knowledge of Core Java will be an added advantage. Java can be learnt from the course "Java for Selenium" by Agile Testing Alliance. Even those Automation specialists who want to learn Selenium can take this course. Those Automation specialists who want to take the CP-SAT Exam will also find this course useful and will prepare them better for the exam
What is CP-SAT?
CP-SAT stands for “Certified Professional – Selenium Automation Testing”.
CP-SAT certification exam can be taken by anyone without going through the training program covering the learning objectives on the CPSAT web site and on the Agile Testing Alliance web site.
CP-SAT certification exam is the only globally accepted certification exam covering practical assessment.
CP-SAT learning objective gives the coverage topics for anyone who want to give the exam. Any training covering the CP-SAT Syllabus would be covering the learning objectives in a practical manner.
CP-SAT exam can now be taken in three language streams
The training course provided by accredited CP-SAT license trainers is applicable for all roles and not just “testers”. Knowledge, experience & certification is consciously designed to focus on “practical aspects of testing” and not just on “theory”.
- Manual Testers, Automation Specialists, Manual Testing Team, Automation Testing team, Freshers who want to learn automation
- History of Selenium and Selenium Overview
- Recording & Playback and Formats in IDE
- Regular Expressions
- Locator Strategies
- Asserts in Selenium IDE
- Frequently used commands
- Handling AJAX/Dynamic Elements
- Setting up your Java Environment(Eclipse)
- Starting with WebDriver
- Junit Framework for WebDriver
- TestNG Framework for WebDriver
- Running Remote Control and WebDriver Backed Tests
- WebDriver Exercises
- Webdriver Exercises Continued
- Using Actions in Selenium WebDriver
- Data Driven Framework
- Running Selenium Tests from Command line through ANT/ANT task in Jenkins/Hudson
- Agile Manifesto, Agile Principles and Agile in Automation
Agile Testing Alliance is a non-profit testing community and certification organization, created to grow agile testing awareness, practices and acceptance. We are a global alliance of visionary industry leaders, prominent authors, leading educational institutions and testing evangelists who are passionate in proliferation of agile in testing. There is a huge need of agile testing talent and ATA is a step towards filling that void. Our mission is to create a learning road-map specifically in agile testing space. We understand that learning never stops and that testing community needs recognition in this quest for knowledge. Hence we have mapped the journey with milestones that can be evaluated, certified and thus recognized.