Cow Science and Compact Yagya Therapy in Mental Health Care
What you'll learn
- Cow Science and Compact Yagya Therapy in Mental Health Care (Hindi)
- मानसिक स्वास्थ्य संरक्षण मे गाय की भूमिका एवं कॉम्पैक्ट यज्ञ चिकित्सा की भूमिका
Cow Science and Compact Yagya Therapy in Mental Health Care
The role of Panchgavya in Mental Health Care
Enhancement of Mental Health through Compat Havan (Yagya) Therapy
Scientific Analysis of Compact Havan Therapy as a new Psychotherapy
Importance of Cow Milk, Ghee, Cow dung, etc. in Mental Health Care
Very Much useful in the treatment of Depression, Stress etc.
पंचगव्य का मानसिक स्वास्थ्य संवर्धन में महत्व
कॉम्पैक्ट यज्ञ द्वारा मानसिक स्वास्थ्य संवर्धन
एक नई मन:चिकित्सा के रूप में कॉम्पैक्ट हवन का वैज्ञानिक विश्लेषण
गौ दूध, घी, गोबर आदि का मानसिक स्वास्थ्य संवर्धन में महत्व
डिप्रेशन (अवसाद), स्ट्रैस (तनाव) आदि में अत्यंत उपयोगी
Who this course is for:
- Health Care Professionals, Health Care and Social Science Students
Dr. Piyush Pravinchandra Trivedi
A3-2 Agastya Bhavan, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Shantikunj area, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India-249411
Date Of Birth: 5th Nov. 1980
Present Position: Head, Department of Scientific Spirituality and Chief Counselor, Yog Arogya Polyclinic, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
● Uttarakhand Open University, Master of Social Work, June 2019 with 61.05%
● Vardhman Mahavir Open University, Diploma, Yoga and Ayurveda Panchkarma, December 2016 with 77%
● Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, Dec. 2014
(Thesis Title: A Study of Mental Health Education in Ancient Indian Literature)
● Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, M.A. Clinical Psychology, June 2008 with 63.64%
● Distance Education Cell, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Certificate, Yoga Foundation, June 2008 with 63.20%
Work Experiences as:
● Editor, International Journal of Arts Humanities and Social Studies (IJAHSS) from July 12, 2019, till the date
● A Facilitator cum Counsellor, Divine Initiative for Students’ Help and Advancement, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, From October 2009 till the date
● A Lecturer, Centre for Scientific Spirituality, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, From November 2009 to January 2015
● A Senior Assistant Professor, Centre for Scientific Spirituality studies, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, From Feb. 2015 till the date.
● The Coordinator, Centre for Scientific Spirituality studies, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, from 22/04/2016 to 16/05/2018
● The Head, Department of Scientific Spirituality studies, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, from 17/05/2018 till the date.
● The Chief Counsellor, Centre for Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar from 11/09/2017
Job Profile as:
● A Facilitator cum Counsellor, Divine Initiative for Student Help and Advancement, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar. Job profile includes various services like counselling etc. to the regular students of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya.
● The Chief Counsellor, Centre for Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar. Job profile includes the services related to indigenous counselling and psychotherapies.
● A Member Nominated by Hon. Chancellor of the board of studies for a weekend course titled as "PG Diploma in Counselling and Holistic Mental Health Care” Job profile includes Curriculum Development of all papers of the course.
● A Member Nominated by Hon. Chancellor of the board of studies for Generic Elective papers titled as (1) Organizational Behaviour and Scientific Spirituality (GE for UG Courses) (2) Spiritual Psychology (GE for UG courses), (3) Spiritual Science of Srimad Bhagwad Gita (GE for UG courses) (4) Health Conversation based on Yug Nirman Vangmay (GE for UG courses), Job profile includes Curriculum Development of all the papers.
● A Keynote Speaker at an IEEE sponsored National Systems Conference on Super-Intelligent Machines and Man during 1-3 December 2017 at Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
● An Internal Member of the board of studies for a new distance course titled as “MSc in Guidance, Counselling and Indian Psychotherapies” Job profile includes Curriculum Development of all papers of the course.
● An Internal member of the board of studies for a new evening course titled “Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapies in the Indian context” Job profile includes Curriculum Development of all papers of the course.
● An Internal member of the board of studies for a unique subject “Scientific Spirituality”. Job profile includes Curriculum Development of new subjects like Spiritual Psychology and Spirituality in Management.
● A Guest Lecturer, Centre for Life Management Studies, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
● The Organizing Secretary, Workshop on Holistic Mental Health Education, during 21-29 September 2017, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
● The Organizing Secretary, Workshop on Western Psychotherapeutic Approaches, during 08-09 September 2018, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
● The Joint Secretary, National Seminar on Vedic Wisdom, Cultural Inheritance and Contemporary Life, 23-25 February 2018 at Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
● The Joint Secretary of Organising Committee, National Seminar on Ancient & Spiritual Sciences, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
● A Member of the Organising Committee, Workshop on “Future of Science-Scientific Spirituality, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
● A Member of the Organising Committee, Workshop on “Earth’s Atmosphere and Our Universe, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
● A Visiting Faculty, Counsellors of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
● An Educator, Mental Health Education Programs in more than 12 schools and some organisations in Uttarakhand, U.P., Maharashtra and Gujarat.
● An Educator, Police Armed Constabulary (PAC) Haridwar, PAC Meerut and Police Head Quarter-Haridwar
● A Trainer, Mental Health Training to medical officers in Divisional Health & Family Welfare Training Centre, Haldwani, Uttarakhand
● A Trainer, Mental Health Training to students of GMRES Medical College, Valsad, Gujarat
● A Trainer, Mental Health Training to the staff members at the training centre at railway colony, Valsad, Gujarat
● A Trainer, Training Sessions in renowned corporate houses like Wipro Ltd., VIP Industries, Birla tyres etc.
● A Trainer, Raiwala Military Station during Yoga and Stress Management Workshop organized by Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, March-April 2016
● A Trainer, C. P. Patel and F. H. Shah commerce college, Anand.
Pre-Qualification Work Experiences:
● As an “Information Manager”, Kutch Nav Nirman Abhiyan, From July 2004 to Dec. 2005
● As a “Public Relation Officer” in Bhagwan Mahavir Pashu Raksha Kendra, Pragpar, Mundra, Kutch (Gujarat) for three months
● As an “Office Assistant” in Master Marine Pvt. Ltd. and in Adani DAV Public School for three months each.
Overseas work experience:
● As an Office Assistant in Abdul Rehman Rahim LLC, Dubai from January 2006 to March 2006.
● After completion of PhD. lectures delivered to various delegations of China, Italy and other countries.
● Venus International Foundation, Chennai honoured with an International award titled as “Outstanding faculty in Social Sciences”. Dr. Deborah Andrews of London South Bank University, England and Dr. Somashekhar S Hiremath of Indian Institute of Technology Madras provided a medal, a certificate and a memento on 8th July 2017 at Hotel Green Park, Chennai. This award was provided for the contribution in the area of Spiritual Psychology.
● College administration and students of C. P. Patel and F. H. Shah commerce college, Anand honoured with an award as “Modern Saint”. Principal Dr R. D. Modi provided a memento on 17th October 2018.
Refresher Courses/Internships/Other Training
● 3 Days Training Program at Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya on Deepening Pedagogical Methods: A teacher Training on Pedagogy by Dr Maureen P. Hall, Assistant Professor, University of Massachusetts, USA and Dr Mary Keator, Assistant Professor, Westfield State University, USA
● AICTE Recognized Short Term Course on Digital Learning: The Prospects of IoT Technology in Education Conducted by Information Management and Coordination Department from 25/11/2019 to 06/12/2019 (Two Weeks) at NITTTR, Chandigarh
● Faculty Training Programs by a renowned Professor Dr. Piyush Verma, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
● Refresher Course, U.G.C. HRDC Rajkot, Saurashtra University, From 1st January 2018 to 21st January 2018.
● Orientation Program, U.G.C. Academic Staff College (Now HRDC) Rajkot, Saurashtra University, From 1st December 2013 to 28th December 2013.
● Social Internship Program, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, From July 2008 to September 2008.
● As a trainee in the Psychology Clinic, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, From July 2007 to June 2008.
Minor Project: One
Amount: 5, 00,000/- I.N.R.
Sponsor: Indian Council of Philosophical Research
Project Title: National Seminar on Vedic Wisdom, Cultural Inheritance and Contemporary Life, 23-25 February 2018 at Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
Role: Joint Secretary
1. Mental Health Education in Ancient Indian Literature, ISBN: 9781311069948, Smashwords, Inc.
2. ManoUnnati - A Traditional Indian Way for Enhancement of Mental Capabilities, ISBN: 9781310201561, Smashwords, Inc.
3. મનોયોગ, પતંજલિ યોગદર્શનનાં પસંદગીનાં સુત્રોની સરળ સમજૂતી, ISBN: 9781310269707, Smashwords, Inc.
✓ Published Research papers/abstracts:
● Number of papers published in peer-reviewed journals: 1 international Journals + 1 National Journal
● Role of Aṣṭāṁga Yoga in Mental Health Education, Anivikshiki, The Indian Journal of Research, p. 25-30, July-August 2014,
● The effect of a holistic mental health enhancement program on the level of the academic performance of adolescences, International Journal of Yoga-Philosophy, Psychology and Parapsychology, Vol. 3, Jan-Jun-2015
. Rastogi R., Chaturvedi D.K., Arora N., Trivedi P., Mishra V., ‘Swarm Intelligent Optimized Method of Development of Noble Life in the perspective of Indian Scientific Philosophy and Psychology’, Proceedings of NSC-2017(National system conference) IEEE Sponsored conf. of Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra, Dec. 1-3, 2017.
. Rohit Rastogi, DK Chaturvedi, Navneet Arora, Piyush Trivedi, Pankhuri Singh (2017). ‘Role and efficacy of Positive Thinking on Stress Management and Creative Problem Solving for Adolescents’, International Journal of Computational Intelligence, Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering By Mantech Publications,1-27 pages, in Vol. 2, No 2 (2017) issue.
. Rohit Rastogi, DK Chaturvedi, Navneet Arora, Piyush Trivedi, Vaibhav Mishra, ‘Swarm Intelligent Optimized Method of Development of Noble Life in the perspective of Indian Scientific Philosophy and Psychology’, Journal of Image Processing and Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 4, Issue-1, 2018, ISSN: 2581-3803.
 Rohit Rastogi, DK Chaturvedi, Navneet Arora, Piyush Trivedi, Sumit Chauhan, ‘Framework for Use of Machine Intelligence on Clinical Psychology to Study the effects of Spiritual tools on Human Behaviour and Psychic Challenges’, Journal of Image Processing and Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 4, No. 1, ISSN: 2581-3803.
 Rastogi R., Chaturvedi D.K., Arora N., Trivedi P., Singh P., Vyas P., ‘Study on Efficacy of Electromyography and Electroencephalography Biofeedback with Mindful Meditation on Mental health of Youths’, in Proceedings of the 12th INDIACom; INDIACom-2018; IEEE Conference ID: 42835, Technically Sponsored by IEEE Delhi Section 2018, 5th International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, 14th – 16 March, 2018 at Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computer Applications and Management(BVICAM), New Delhi (INDIA)) ISSN 0973–7529 and ISBN 978-93-80544-14-4, pp 84-89.
 Rohit Rastogi, Devendra Kumar Chaturvedi, Santosh Satya, Navneet Arora, Piyush Trivedi, Mayank Gupta, Parv Singhal, Muskan Gulati “MM Big Data Applications: Statistical Resultant Analysis of Psychosomatic Survey on Various Human Personality Indicators” Advances in Computational Intelligence. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 988. Springer, Singapore
Other Papers/Abstracts published/presented:
Title of the Paper & Author(s)
Volume, Issue, Page (s), Year
Name of the Conference / Journal
National / International
Vedic Abhyas Vairagya Model of capacity building of Technocrats by Piyush Trivedi & Rajeshwari Trivedi
National Seminar on Vedic Studies & Information Technology
A comparative study of Satyarth Prakash and Krantidharmi Literature of Pt. Shri Ram Sharmaji by Piyush Trivedi & Rajeshwari Trivedi
International Vedic Conference & 15th India Conference of WAVES on Veda And Thought Revolution
To Design e-mental health modules based on Ancient Indian Literature by Piyush Trivedi & Rajeshwari Trivedi
Proceedings of National Seminar on Ancient & Spiritual Sciences ISBN: 978-93-81212-22-6. page no. 183-190
सुख, समृद्धि एवं स्वास्थ्य के लिए प्राचीन भारतीय साहित्य पर आधारित जीवनशैली का चयन: एक विश्लेषणात्मक अध्ययन, डॉ. प्रमा शर्मा एवं पीयूष त्रिवेदी
Proceedings of National Seminar on Ancient & Spiritual Sciences ISBN: 978-93-81212-22-6. page no. 540-546
Teaching some components of Para-Psychology at graduation level: A case study by Piyush Trivedi
National Seminar on Promotion of Parapsychological Abilities and Consciousness Through Meditation
Study of Exploring New Dimensions of Counselling and Psychotherapies by integrating the philosophy of the Bhagwad Gita & Drama Therapy by Piyush Trivedi
National Seminar on Indigenous Techniques in Psychotherapy
मूल्यपरक शिक्षा में वैज्ञानिक अध्यात्मवादी दृष्टिकोण का समावेश: एक अध्ययन, पीयूष त्रिवेदी एवं राकेश वर्मा
मूल्यपरक शिक्षा – राष्ट्रीय परिसंवाद
An Exploratory Study of the texts of Atharvaveda and Ayurveda regarding Tridosha Vijñna and its application in Contemporary Life by Dr. Piyush Trivedi
E-Proceedings, National Seminar on Vedic Wisdom, Cultural Inheritance and Contemporary Life, 23-25 February 2018 ISBN: 978-93-86608-43-7, Page no. 18-22
o Panchkarma and other Ayurvedic treatments of mental disorders
o Yogic Psychotherapies,
o Spiritual Counselling,
o Life Management Counselling
o Pranic Healing Basic, Advance and Psychotherapy.
Some of the Workshops Attended
● Contemporary Academic Meet-CAM 2017 (Agenda: Issues and Policy considerations to build and sustain excellent systems of higher education & Award Ceremony-VIFA 2017), Centre for Advanced Research and Design-CARD of Venus International Foundation on July 8, 2017, at Green Park Chennai-India.
● Workshop on Research Methodology, 10-11 September 2013
● Faculty Development Workshop, 18-19 January 2013
● Workshop on Cognitive Neuropsychology, From 28th March to 1st April 2011.
● Workshop on E-Commerce, 2002
● NSS-B Certificate
● Participation in Extra-curricular activities: Debate Competitions, Drama Competitions, Forest Tracking, Table Tennis Competition etc.
● Language proficiency certificates: Sanskrit Prarambh, Parichay & Bhusan, Hindi Pahali etc.
● Singing, Script Writing, Acting & Directing for Indology based Creation
● Working with Rural Communities
● Tracking, Bird watching & Travelling