COVID19 Culture Strategy for Motivating & Managing Your Team
What you'll learn
- Detailed Instruction to drive strategy with culture components applicable to the current crisis.
- Monthly additions of lectures relevant to our current times. COVID19 real time ongoing education.
- Lectures recorded in real time with the shut down March 2020, and progress through the pandemic.
- *Concepts taught in this course continue to be relevant as we move forward into the 21st Century.
- According to The McKinsey Report, up to 440 million jobs will be displaced and 500 million new jobs will be created by 2030 due to Artificial Intelligence. How
- Mid level management
We are in unprecedented times in our world. Many have lost their jobs, are home schooling their children, with most work settings becoming virtual. People make up organizations, and putting their needs at the forefront is our key to successful strategy. Each section focuses on a specific topic with empirical data to support our needed shift to cultural competencies in management.
Motivating Yourself & Your Team
Communications in Crisis
Healthy Habits for Depressed Mood & Grief
Stigma & Resilience
Love at Work
Who this course is for:
- Leaders in organizations
Alexia Georghiou is a retired mental health therapist with 25+ years of experience teaching healthy cultural & social norms to individuals, groups, & families with well-being tools, fostering wholeness in communities. She helps leaders to develop coaching strategies with employees wearing an empathetic hat. Author of, The Organizational Culture Bible: Continuing Education for Leaders, and Listening to Hear Workbook available on Amazon Worldwide. She is also a SheSource Media Expert!