COVID-19 control and prevention
What you'll learn
- How to control and prevent the spread of infectious disease
- Understanding how infectious germs spread
- Understanding and identifying possible sources of infectious germs
- Different types of disease transmission
- Who or what is a host
- Preferred measures to control the spread of infectious disease such as COVID-19
- Additional practices
- Proper hand hygiene
- Proper use of PPE
- Tips to remain healthy
- Environmental controls
- Employee education
- An open mind and the willingness to learn
In the beginning of this year, we were hit by an unprecedented event that may have changed the way we live our lives, the way we work, and even the way we interact with others. After approximately 10-months into this way of life and not much has changed except that people have started to take this disease for granted.
COVID-19 has given us an opportunity to reflect on ourselves and our behavior so that we may grow as people and as communities, and so we may grow stronger together. The bone of contention for most people is the uncertainty that is due to ever changing safety measures. Now that we are in the second-wave a lot of information has become certain, and with the arrival of the vaccine in the near future, all we have to do is make sure we continue to implement the safety precautions taught in this course.
The primary focus of this course is keeping individuals, families, and workplaces safe from outbreaks of infectious diseases such as COVID-19. This course covers the proper hand hygiene techniques, use of PPE, difference between different types of disease transmission. This course is designed to give you tools to combat and prevent the spread of infectious diseases, and to make sure that you, your family, your employees, and your workplace remain safe.
Who this course is for:
· Anybody who wants to know how to deal with potential infectious disease outbreaks at their homes or places of work.
· Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to know how to protect their employees, families, and workplaces.
· Parents who wish to protect their children and loved ones from potential infectious disease outbreaks.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to know how to deal with potential infectious disease outbreaks at their homes or places of work.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to know how to protect their employees, families, and workplaces.
- Parents who wish to protect their children and loved ones from potential infectious disease outbreaks.
Imperial Academy of Canada started out as a vision of a man who has worked in many different fields such as being a Corporate Trainer for the largest cruise line in the world, Director of Sales for one of the most successful Mutual Funds Dealers in Canada, First Aid Instructor for one of the most advanced First Aid Training entities in Canada, and a Director of one of the most innovative education Centers in the world. Throughout his entire career he felt he needed to help people and that lead to the creation of Imperial Academy.
Imperial Academy is a premier institute that specializes in courses for businesses and individuals alike; Imperial Academy has taught thousands of students world wide in both virtual, and in class setting. Imperial Academy's course topics range from health care to train the trainer, from sales topics to time management, from leadership to productivity; all the courses that Imperial Academy has created are designed to be informative and entertaining to ensure maximum retention of the information covered in the course.
Imperial Academy started out as a vision to empower individuals and businesses to grow together in a synergistic alliance in order to help grow the economy of communities and nations alike. We take extreme pride in our methods, and we are willing to go the extra mile because in your success lies our success. We at Imperial Academy believe that quality training is the best form of investment that can garner 10X results, and that businesses and individuals should always seize such an opportunity. We believe that preparation is half the battle and as Abraham Lincoln said "if you give me six-hours to cut down a tree, I will spend the first four-hours sharpening my axe."