Real time Data Analysis and Visualization in Python
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- 2 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Installation of Pycharm for Python Programming
- Concepts of Pandas, Numpy
- Graph plotting using MatplotLib
- Data Analysis concepts
- Data Visualization concepts
- Statistical Data Analysis i.e count, mean, standard deviation, max, min etc
- Eg- Boxplot , Line graph, Scatterplot, histogram etc
- Basic understanding of python
COVID real time data has been used for analysis.
The course is based on analysis and visualization of data basically for students keen to learn data sciences.
Learn Plotting of line graphs, scatterplots, box-plots , histogram etc . Read data sets, understand the data set, clean data, identify anamolies through visualisations.
Plot using several functions of library files like numpy, pandas, matplotlib . It contains one small test on the course learnt. A data set is provided for coding and practise purpose.
Data Analysis and Visualization using Python
1. Installation of Pycharm for Python
2. Importing pandas for
3. What is data analysis?
4. Understanding the data set.
5. Reading from a csv ,excel file.
6. Understanding relationships between data.
7. What is data Visualisation?
8. Installation of matplotlib for creating visualisation
14. Line graph
15. Pie chart
- Beginner Python Developers curious about Data Science and Data Visualisation