COVID-19 Strategies: Practical Guide For Brands & Marketers
What you'll learn
- To transition your brand into the post-pandemic world
- To tap into changing consumer sentiments and behaviors
- To apply practical strategies to make your brand relevant and valuable
- To steer brand decisions with 25+ techniques and 25+ real-world brand examples
- To spark creativity by viewing brand and business issues from a new perspective
- To go beyond the conventional thinking and develop original ideas that work for your brand
- No special skills/training is expected. You do need a desire to inspire strategies to make brands successful in the post-pandemic landscape.
COVID-19 is a worldwide crisis that has caused long-term disruptions in every sector. New consumer expectations and habits, changing media consumption and shifting purchase patterns will define the new normal. And brands need to be attentive!
The aftermath of this crisis will feature a multitude of shifts that will unlock opportunities for brands. And brand decision makers need to stay nimble and proactively carve strategies to address the new normal.
Whether you are a brand leader who wants to develop consumer-first strategies to be successful in the post COVID-19 landscape, a business owner who wants to get business back on track, a marketing manager trying to devise relevant and relatable ad campaigns, or someone who influences brand decisions in any manner, you will benefit from taking this course.
Like most decision makers, you may have devoured daily news, trend reports and brand updates to navigate the business uncertainties during the pandemic. You are likely aware that in the post-pandemic landscape, you need to make decisions and create strategies that really speak to the shifting consumer mindsets for your brand and category.
This course is a practical strategy guide that will help you gain insights into key consumer sentiments, provide you 7 practical strategies to future-proof your brand and give you access to 4 gamified tools to hone and develop your original perspectives.
Throughout the course, I will –
1. Help you understand the consumer sentiments emerging from the COVID-19 pandemic
2. Explain what these sentiments mean for brands
3. Demonstrate 7 practical strategies to future brands using 25+ techniques and 25+ real-world case studies
4. Provide a step-by-step recommendation on how to apply strategies
5. Guide you through 4 gamified tools to help you develop your original ideas and perspectives
This is an interactive and a highly engaging course.
The lessons are demonstrated using practical techniques and real-world brand examples. The gamified tools nudge you to develop your own thinking and you can use these during the course or afterwards with your team members.
You will approach the course using Frame-Learn-Apply technique where you frame your brand challenge, learn the practical strategies and develop original perspective and finally apply your learnings to solve the brand challenge.
Enroll into the course today!
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Brand Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Advertising Managers
- Brand Consultants
Hi and welcome to my profile!
My name is Sarahana and I come with a decade-long experience in Brand and Marketing Management.
In my career, I have conceptualized and launched new product brands, created turnaround strategies for brands in crisis, managed 360 degree brand communications and employed cutting edge research to power brand strategies.
At present, I lead brand innovation and marketing management for Swiggy, India's largest and most valuable online food ordering and delivery platform.