COVID-19 SME Survival Guide
What you'll learn
- The new norms forming from the COVID-19 pandemic
- How long will the COVID-19 quarantine impact will last?
- The new world war that you are in and how your business can survive in it
- Opportunism and pivoting in a digital age of social distancing
- How to manage a remote workforce
- Winners and losers from the COVID-19 pandemic
Small business owners are struggling under COVID-19. And even when restrictions are lifted, how will your company recover? This course gives small business leaders access to the highest quality information and strategy advice, delivered by a globally recognized Professor of Strategic Management. You'll have a lot more information than is being provided online, and you'll feel more confident in decision making.
Who this course is for:
- SME Owners
- Managers in SMEs
- Freelancers, solopreneurs, and entrepreneurs
- Anyone wanting help on designing a post-COVID economic future for themselves and their enterprise
Dr. Corrie Block has 20+ years of experience in 100+ companies across 30+ countries and carries 30,000 hours of education. He is a Professor of Strategic Management, holds Masters degrees in Business and Leadership, a UK PhD, a Swiss DBA, and certification in Artificial Intelligence from MIT. He's a Certified Executive Coach, Wellness Coach, NLP Level 2 Business Practitioner, and Advanced Financial Statement Analyst. Plus, he's a naturally engaging storyteller and an impact-focused instructor.
QUOTE: "Dr. Corrie Block brilliantly upholds my conviction that placing the health and wellbeing of yourself and workforce above all else, is the foundation of a successful venture."
- Joe De Sena, Founder & CEO, Spartan
QUOTE: "Drawing from 20 years in leadership, Dr. Corrie Block takes professional development to a whole new level, using real-word data, and often backing it up with his own experience. This is a whole new level of self-help for top management."
- Mohammad bin Sulaiman, CEO, MORO
QUOTE: "Dr. Corrie is an accomplished consultant and multi-talented person. I got introduced to him through a leadership program which transformed my values and goals so meaningfully, and the purpose of life. He is not only inspirational but helps people at levels to believe in self and transform into best business leaders."
- Frederick Leons, GM, Renault
QUOTE: "Dr. Corrie Block provides an amazing insight into employee engagement and performance in a way that is not only research-driven but makes sense on the bottom line."
-Christopher Hutchison, Community Engagement Manager, Spartan Race Arabia
QUOTE: "Dr Corrie delivered great results and was inspiring and engaging throughout with excellent attendee feedback. I look forward to working with Dr Corrie to deliver further training and mentoring."
- Meiraj Hussein, Group Head of HR, AMG