Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Key to Prevention & Survival
What you'll learn
- 1. Personal Emergency Preparedness & Planning with respect to COVID-19
- 2. Pandemic Disaster Management & Planning with regards to Coronavirus Disease
- 3. Socio-Economic Crisis Management & Planning with respect to COVID-19
- 4. Origin, Nomenclature, Structure and Transmission of novel Corona Virus
- 5. Disease process, Clinical features, diagnostic methods & medical management of COVID-19
- 6. Who are at higher risk & how to do a self assessment ?
- 7. Concepts of Endemic, Epidemic & Pandemic
- 8. Stages of Pandemic & its prevention
- 9. Concepts of Mitigation, Containment & Flattening the curve
- 10. Infection Prevention & Control (IPC) Guidelines by WHO
- 11. Hand Hygiene, Cough etiquette and Social distancing
- 12. Usage of PPE & Face masks
- 13. Decontamination & waste management
- 14. Screening and Triage
- 15. Dietary recommendations to boost immunity
- 16. Role of regular Physical exercises to in preventing COVID-19
- 17. Life style changes for prevention
- 18. Breathing techniques to prevent & overcome Corona virus infection
- 19. Self assessment of lung function
- 20. Previous Corona virus outbreaks & how were they contained
- 21. COVID-19 vaccine updates
- 22. Socio Economic impact of COVID-19
- 23. The secret message of Mother Nature
- 24. The life lessons we have learnt
- Basic knowledge in English language & digital literacy is enough.
- All that is needed is curiosity & excitement to know more about COVID-19
We had been struck by this Global Pandemic called Novel Corona Virus disease since early 2020. Right now it has already claimed over 3 hundred thousand lives affecting more than 4 million people in over 210 countries worldwide as of May 2020. This disaster has brought entire humanity & its economy to its knees. Since no definitive treatment method has been established to fight COVID-19, our only survival lies on the knowledge of prevention & planning a track out of the economic crisis that ensues.
This course is exactly based on those Principles & Concepts of Prevention & Survival of COVID-19. Here students will be able to learn the exact Prevention Techniques as a part of 'Personal Emergency Preparedness' to avoid COVID-19 infection & specific Survival Planning & Strategies to overcome COVID-19 infection if they do get one as a part of 'Disaster management' & return to normal life early.
It will also aid you in understanding the Socio-Economic impact of this pandemic and equip you to be more prepared, empowered & future-ready for the upcoming growing industries as you step into the Post Corona world as a part of 'Crisis management'.
This course has three modules and further sub-divided into 9 chapters covering more than 80 topics about this COVID-19 pandemic. It has an updated factual content written lucidly with a lot of info-graphics for easier understanding of everyone.
Additionally you will also get a free E-book as a downloadable resource herewith as a token of thanks, that covers all the 80 topics in further details with over 50 reference links as downloadable resources for further reading and research work.
This will give you a multi-dimensional insight & a 360 degree view of the whole COVID-19 situation and I strongly believe that it will answer all your questions & you will have a great intuitive learning experience.
Who this course is for:
- Both Health-care workers or Non Health-care workers or any normal person who can get affected by COVID-19. This virus does not discriminate between a Healthcare worker or a Non Healthcare worker. We are all vulnerable to this virus to some extent or the other.
- This course is for anyone & everyone who wants to defeat COVID-19 by knowledge of Self Preparedness & fight one's way out of this crisis.
This is Dr. Rudra, son to an awesome parent, husband to a perfect woman, passionate about driving cars, crazy about fitness & love to teach students.
I am a Consultant Physiotherapist cum Ergonomist specializing in Musculo-Skeletal conditions, with over 12 years of clinical experience, cum a research worker, cum a health blogger having published lot of articles & casestudies on both national forums & international platforms, cum an author of couple of E-books & creator of a few online courses. Additionally I also have over 10 years of teaching experience under my belt.
Educationally I have completed my Graduation in Physiotherapy way back in 2008. Then I did my Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health from Annamalai University. I also have 4 Fellowships on Orthopaedic Rehab, Sports Rehab, Neurological Rehab, Manual Therapy from Medvarsity, Hyderabad & LASHS, London, UK.