Course of three languages French German and English for beginners.
During this course, we will tackle the following areas: speaking, pronunciation, writing, rules and grammatical structures, vocabulary, skills of conversation and communication. The interactive screen will help the students in a visual way and the immersion method used can accelerate the learning speed, the comprehension of the language and the fluidity of your speech.
The course starts with the basics and includes free PDF support.
This course includes:
• FULL HD video lessons presented on an interactive screen
• Downloadable PDF files for each lesson
• Daily situations presented in French English and German
• An easy way to understand grammar through images
• Check and improve your knowledge
• Upcoming updates
• Full access for a lifetime
• Guaranteed satisfaction or return of money in 30 days
• Access to lessons on the computer, on the laptop or Smart-TV
These three languages incorporates both innovative and current learning techniques with the help of our specialized teachers who have created the lessons in format of intense and short e-learning sessions.
Lessons of Learning Several Languages in one course is taught with the visual support being integrated perfectly in context, which offers you the perfect environment to learn the three languages.
These three languages at time; beginners course provides you with tailored videos that include a variety of techniques and styles so that they can be appropriate for each student regardless of their level or concepts learned at school.
If you still have doubts of why choosing this course of learning three languages French, German and English; here are at least 3 reasons to do this:
1. First, the three languages are taught at the same time. This is a new technique on the Udemy platform, where visual support is fully context-specific.
2. Secondly, students can learn German, English, and French in their footsteps.
3. Last but not least, students can measure their performance and progress simultaneously in multiple languages. This is a very effective technique to automatically check for vocabulary and grammar improvements.