Course Marketing Strategies: Build a Business Teaching
What you'll learn
- Drive traffic to their courses.
- Build a sales funnel to increase sales.
- Use YouTube marketing effectively.
- Build a blog to market courses.
- Develop a podcast.
- Design an email marketing campaign.
- Conduct interviews to generate content.
- Become an authority in your niche.
- Utilize student engagement to build a tribe.
- Utilize the power of branding.
- Build a social media following with Reddit, Facebook Live, Google+, and Facebook Groups.
- No previous knowledge or experience required.
- A desire to implement an effective marketing plan.
- A desire to increase leads, conversions, and sales results.
Do you need help marketing your courses?
Do you need more money to become financially stable?
But, you don't have a lot of time and money to invest?
Students get access to cutting-edge training courses and passionate support communities that help them start a side businesses more quickly and easily.
This course provides everything you could need to start and grow a home business.
We've discovered principles, strategies, and technologies that produce real, measurable business results — without the expensive costs.
How do you measure success or failure?
- How much they profit per month.
- How much it cost to start, grow, and maintain the business.
- How much time and effort it took to start, grow, and maintain.
So you've just launched your course.
Perhaps you're like many, who expected instant sales and instant success, but it didn't turn out to be like that.
In this course, I go through practical strategies you should consider marketing your course. I've seen these work for myself and others. So these make good strategies for you to start searching for your audience and bring them to you.
I'm not expecting all of the strategies will be a perfect fit for everyone. And certainly not expecting you to add 8 more hours of work per day to your already full plate! But start with one new marketing approach, try it, and then add a second if you find the first one working!
Everything in this course is practical. The videos show you what I and others do on those platforms. Anyone can do this, and nothing is complicated, or requires special skills, or deep pockets.
So sign up today, and get started building your authority on your course topic!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works online, company or individual.
- Entrepreneurs, startups, and small business owners.
- Sales representatives, independent advisors, and consultants.
- Infopreneurs, authors, and instructors.
With a degree in Communication from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, instructor Matt Bernstein has been successfully selling on eBay since 2006. Passionate about helping people build successful eBay businesses, he teaching classes online, while working full time as a logistics coordinator for EF Education First.
Things I Like:
Bowling, reading, beer, hiking, good deli meat, and most importantly, memorable experiences with family, and friends.