Course Creation, YouTube, Tutorials, Zoom, and More with OBS
What you'll learn
- How to use OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster Software)
- Learn to create amazing online courses
- Connect OBS to Zoom or other video conference software
- Increase your personal, professional, and business opportunities
- Learn how to create a YouTube channel and upload your videos
- Design thumbnail, profile, and banner images using Photopea and Canva
- Create professional looking screen recordings and video conferences
- A computer with good specs
- A computer, webcam, and a microphone
This course will give you a unique, behind-the-scenes view, with the secret formula of the software that I use to create my own courses.
In this course, we will use OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) Studio to make amazing videos that you can use to create online courses, YouTube channels, video tutorials, and more.
You will also learn you can also dramatically increase the quality of your online teaching courses, as well as your work-from-home or other business video conferences by combining OBS Studio together with zoom or any other video communications software.
This course covers everything you need to set up OBS Studio with the best settings.
It will teach you how to:
Set up and improve your microphone settings, as well as removing any background noise
Add PowerPoint presentations, web browser views, and more into your videos
Use your smartphone as a webcam
Add a green screen effect and create amazing backgrounds
Make videos for different size devices including vertical smartphone format
Connect OBS to zoom and other video communications software for dramatically improving your conference quality
This course also covers simple and easy video editing techniques that you can use for polishing your videos after recording, as well as how to create a YouTube channel and design the thumbnails, profile, and banner images for your videos.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in creating videos, online courses and tutorials
- Anyone interested in improving their video conference experience
- Anyone seeking improve their personal, professional, and business opportunities
Hugo has over 10 years of self-taught language learning experience. He is passionate about language learning and it's considered his biggest hobby. Besides Spanish and English, he is also fluent in French, German, and Italian. He obtained his Masters's degree in Political Science at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China. He shares his methods for learning a foreign language as well as his experience in various topics.