The Easy to Follow Udemy Course Creation System (Unofficial)
What you'll learn
- Get the right equipment and software at free and low cost
- Quickly and easily create a complete quality course structure
- Prepare top quality easy to record lectures
- Record lectures while remaining totally relaxed
- Know how to motivate students to learn
- You have a desire to help others, above money
- You have a free Udemy instructor account
- You already have a course topic
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Hi and welcome. My name is Ian Stables and I've been a Udemy instructor since October 2015.
I'm going to teach you my entire simple step-by-step course creation system.
With this system, you will find course creation a lot simpler and faster. I created this three hour course in just under two weeks, that's while holding down a full time job and family commitments.
The more courses you have on Udemy, the more success you get. Also, the faster you create them, the quicker your success.
Creating a course can appear daunting and complicated. It can also be time consuming.
My first course took me around six weeks to complete. It took ages to finish my structure. The recording was a slow process involving many retakes. The first time I submitted my course for review, it was rejected. Thankfully, after making the required fixes, it was finally approved.
I already had a streamlined process for creating my books on Amazon. I adapted this to course creation. I also had a lot of learning to do, i.e. equipment, software, video recording, how to sell courses on Udemy, and so on.
Over time, I finally developed a streamlined course creation system.
With the process I've developed today, I can create a three hour course in two to three weeks.
When you have a repeatable process that involves simple steps, course creation is much easier and faster.
The steps are organized in such a way as to make sure everything is included that makes a quality course.
It's repeatable. Every time you want to create a course, just follow the steps.
I have discovered many methods, techniques, and tips that really do make everything easier. I am going to show you them in this course.
You'll learn about...
- The right equipment at the lowest cost
- The mindset that makes everything easier
- What to do first to keep on track
- A super fast way to create the entire course structure
- How to plan for recordings so they include all the essentials
- How to record your lectures without nerves
- Create an introduction that gets students to take your course
- A simple conclusion formula
- How to upload your lectures without any problems
- The formula to create titles that really sell
- The description writing formula that gets students to enroll
- The powerful six step promo video method I found works
- and more
Start creating quality courses the simpler and faster way.
Join now. Click the green button
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Udemy instructors who haven't created their first course
- Experienced Udemy instructors with one or more courses
- People who want to make their living by helping others with their knowledge and experience
"Always be learning."
Teaching more than 100,000 students.
"I love to find better, easier, faster, and more efficient ways to do things. I then like to help others by sharing my discoveries."
"You can do anything, within reason. You just need to know how."
I want to help as many people as possible with what they want to improve in their lives. I have done that through my writing since 2001.
Would you like to make nonfiction book writing easy? This is what my first course, Write In Steps, does.
More courses to come.
I gave my first talk when I was aged twelve. This was in front of over one hundred people. I followed a program designed to improve public speaking and teaching.
I learned computing and went on to develop a computer system to run a business in herbs and spices. This was designed to allow complete novices to generate customer orders and delivery notes. It then allows the finished order to be processed and then invoiced.
I'm telling you this because I want you to understand something. I have always been keen on learning new things. Not only that, but I like to make things work better. So when I found writing books hard, I started to improve my system. The result is that I now have a system that is streamlined and far more efficient. It allows me to produce quality books that readers gain great benefit.
Part of my innovative mentality means that I am always reading about new ideas. I have also learned a lot by viewing instructional videos on Udemy, Youtube, and the like. There's always something new to learn. I take the best from everything and re-assemble it into a better improved process. I temper it with my own personal experience. Continue to make further improvements. Finally, as I like to help others, I teach this knowledge on via books and now video.
I started writing content for the internet in 2001. In 2012 I wrote my first Kindle book, which was published on Amazon.
I have had several best-sellers. My first one was The Easy Way To Clean. It remained my best-selling title for around two years. I currently have more than fifty titles published.
My aim is to help as many people as possible with my experience and knowledge. I also aim to encourage many others to share their knowledge.