The complete course of AutoCAD Electrical 2023
What you'll learn
- You will learn to use AutoCAD Electrical professionally, starting from zero level!
- You will understand the logic of creating and simulating Electrical Circuits step by step and from scratch, for beginners
- You will become perfectly familiar with the AutoCAD Electrical interface and workspace to configure and prepare all aspects of the process
- You will discover how to model a practical Single Line Diagram (SLD) or One-Line Diagram
- You will master the set-up of every tool and their applications in an electrical project
- You will work with all the electrical equipment's layouts: cable, circuit breaker, fuse, parking floor... and much more
- You will fully learn the Electrical SLD connection with HT, LT, MDB and SDB
- You will understand all the Sub-Station Design Layouts
- You will be able to apply everything learned in advanced applications and understanding the fundamentals of Power Systems Analysis and Electrical Engineering
- You will build a complete understanding of AutoCAD Electrical and Electrical Engineering from the ground up and in a practical way!
- Having some basic notion of Electrical Engineering can help, but the course starts from scratch
- Downloading and installing the AutoCAD Electrical software (if you don't know how, don't worry, it's very easy, free, and I'll explain it to you in the course!)
- A decent computer and above all, a desire to learn!
Become an AutoCAD Electrical Professional and learn one of employer's most requested skills nowadays!
This comprehensive course is designed for students, engineers, researchers... to be able to use AutoCAD Electrical software from scratch to use it in a practical and professional way. Never mind if you have no experience in the software, you will be equally capable of understanding everything and you will finish the course with mastery of the subject.
After several years working as an Electrical Engineer, I have realized that nowadays mastering AutoCAD Electrical to design and simulate power systems is something very necessary in engineering or other electrical applications. AutoCAD Electrical is one of the leaders in the sector and his demand is increasing. Knowing how to use this software can give you many job opportunities and many economic benefits, especially in the electrical or engineering field.
The big problem has always been the complexity to perfectly master the software requires, since its understanding is not easy. In this course I try to facilitate this entire learning and improvement process, and you will be able to carry out and understand your own systems and electrical simulations in a short time, thanks to the step-by-step and detailed examples of every concept.
With over 50 lectures and 6 exclusive hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes practical exercises as well as theoretical examples to master AutoCAD Electrical. This course will teach you electrical engineering in a practical manner.
We will start by helping you get AutoCAD Electrical installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system and computer. Then, we will cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Introduction to AutoCAD Electrical
Downloading and Installation of AutoCAD Electrical
Overview AutoCAD Electrical toolbars
Complete Set-up for every distribution and board
Model a Practical Single Line Diagram (SLD) or One-Line Diagram
Electrical equipment's layout into floor plan
Electrical equipmant's layout for SLD
Creation, Design and Update of circuits step by step
Working with Cable configurations
Electrical SLD connection with HT, LT, MDB and SDB
and much more!
In other words, what I want is to contribute my grain of sand and teach you all those things that I would have liked to know in my beginnings and that nobody told me. In this way, you will be able to solve different types of exercises quickly and make versatile and complete use of AutoCAD and electrical power systems. And if that were not enough, you will get lifetime access to any lecture and I will be at your disposal and I will answer all the questions you want in the shortest possible time.
Learning AutoCAD Electrical and electrical engineering has never been easier. What are you waiting to join?
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never used AutoCAD Electrical before
- Electrical engineers learning new engineering softwares
- Itermediate or advanced AutoCAD Electrical users who want to level up their skills!
¡Buenas! Mi nombre es Laureano Boira Gual y vivo en Barcelona. Tengo 31 años, he estudiado ingeniería electrónica y mecánica y soy un apasionado del mundo de la tecnología, la informática y el uso de softwares.
Actualmente soy profesor universitario pero también me apasiona aprender. Pienso que la base de la felicidad está en descubrir siempre cosas nuevas y no parar de mejorar. Eso sí, como a casi todo el mundo, me gusta disfrutar de mi tiempo libre con amigos y viajando.
También me encanta ayudar a las personas, creo que es la cosa que más me llena en mi día a día. Con mis clases intento aportar mi granito de arena para enseñar a los demás todas esas cosas que me habría encantado saber en mis inicios y que nadie me contó.
Hi everybody! My name is Laureano Boira Gual and I live in Barcelona. I am 31 years old, I have studied electronic and mechanical engineering and I am passionate about the world of technology, computing and the use of software.
Currently I am a university professor but I am also passionate about learning. I think that the basis of happiness is always discovering new things and not stopping to improve. Of course, just like everyone else, I enjoy spending my free time with friends and traveling.
I also love helping people, I think it is the most rewarding thing in my day to day life. With my classes I try to do my best to teach others all those things that I would have liked to know in my startings and that nobody told me.