Couples massage basic techniques.
What you'll learn
- I can teach you how to help you and your partner release tension, reduce stress, relieve pain like headaches, a stiff neck, tight shoulders, legs.
- Why to learn couples massage? Giving your partner a massage is a treat and a wonderful way to destress after a hard day.
- ~It improves intimacy. A couple’s massage is a completely different to receiving a professional treatment. You’re doing this for your partner because you care for them.
- I have been a Massage Therapist, for last 19 years and I have experience and taught how to connect deeply as a couple during massage treatment.
- ~It helps build trust. Building trust leads to stronger feelings of intimacy, which helps to reduce stress.
- A couples massage session gives you peace, quiet and alone time where you can tune in to each other’s needs.
- It’s also a beautiful and caring way of showing them you care.
- Couples massage is one of the secrets to my happy marriage.
- Use Sweet Almond oil-great consistency to use on the body or grapeseed oil if you have any nut allergies.
- Have a clean, tidy space and burn candles or Aromatherapy oils of your choice. Will be massaging on the floor have a clean floor it will only take few minutes. You want to keep space super warm, dim the lights, play relaxing music.
- Have 4-5 cushions ready to seat on during massage treatment.
Massage therapy for couples it is easy to follow massage techniques that can be done at the comfort of your own home. This massage was specificly design and can be given without massage table. In this course you will learn how to give full body massage basic techniques and deep tissue techniques, including face and head massage. All the lectures divided into small video, so it is easy for you to refer back and follow along. It will give enough time to swap a massage with your partner. At the end of the series you will have one long video that you can follow along if you fancy giving your partner full body treatment.
This techniques design in mind for busy couples help to relax and gain connection with each other, get rid of achy muscles after busy day at work or spending all day with children.
This course made of 14 lectures
8 practical lectures
6 lectures made of theory on:
How to set up room
What the best way to give massage treatment without massage table
How to set up room for back, leg, face and head massage
Contraindications on when not to give couples massage
At the end of the lectures you will have full version of body massage to follow along
Who this course is for:
- Couples who is willing to learn massage techniques to connect with each other
I’ve been a Massage Therapist since 2002 and Reflexologist since 2008, and have been surrounded by alternative medicine my whole life. With more than 7,000 hours of treatment experience from the Dorchester Hotel Spa in London to celebrity homes, I've learned how to understand what a client's body needs. After moving to Northampton in 2009 to start a family, I gained a new appreciation for how challenging it is to be a Mummy. That's when Mummy's Retreat was born; a tailored private retreat offering therapeutic and luxurious massage and reflexology to beautiful Mums and couples in Northampton. Every day, I strive to both educate and heal my clients through touch and conversation, empowering healthier and happier lives.