Country Guitar Essentials: Chicken Pickin'
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 30 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- New to Country Guitar? This course will have you Chicken Pickin' in the shortest time possible.
- Learn a Logical Step-by-step Method to Country Guitar, including Tone, Music Theory, Nashville Number System, Scales, Hybrid Picking and Chicken Pickin' Techniques.
- Exercises that will sharpen you Hybrid Picking Techniques.
- Learn to Play a Country Rock Style Solo. Complete with TABs and Backing Track.
- Understand & Apply the essential techniques used in the Country Guitar Style.
- Learn a wealth of country guitar licks and techniques.
- Play along with the downloadable backing track.
- Computer / Tablet / Internet Connection
- You will need a guitar
- You should already be familiar with the basic chord shapes.
- An open mind and a willingness to learn.
- You will need time to practice the material.
Do you want to take your playing to the next level? Do you want to learn some Chicken Pickin' Country Guitar in the style of Brad Paisley, Johnny Hiland & Brent Mason? If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, than the Country Guitar Essentials is perfect for you.
The Country Guitar Essentials Course is your Step-By-Step System for Learning Country Guitar.
It's important to have the right tools for learning. The Country Guitar Essentials Course will be the blueprint you follow as you develop and sharpen your new skills as a guitarist.
We’ll start at the basics, covering, tone, scales and techniques. Plus at the end of the course you will have a cool Country Rock Style Solo to Play-A-Long with. This course was designed to be fun while learning at the same time.
In this course you will learn:
- How to get "The Tone"! We'll cover Guitars, Amps, Effects and even Fingernails.
- The common scales to use in Country Guitar
- Hybrid Picking Techniques & Exercises
- Double Stops for Lead & Rhythm playing
- Country Style Bends vs Blues Style Bends
- Chicken Pickin' Country Guitar Licks
- Chicken Pickin' Techniques
- Soloing Ideas
- Banjo Rolls
- Play A-Long with a Rockin' Country Style Solo
The Country Guitar Essentials Course includes HD videos featuring both Right and Left Hand camera angles for easy learning.
In addition, you will also receive additional resources like: MP3 Backing Tracks and Printable PDF TAB sheets.
Play A-Long with the downloadable Backing Track (at Slow, Medium & Fast tempos).
As a student, you will have lifelong access, so you can learn at your own pace.
You have a totally unconditional money back guarantee. Study the Country Guitar Essentials course. If you are in any way unhappy, you will get a full 100%, absolutely no conditions attached, no questions asked, refund direct from Udemy.
Don't wait. Click the "Order This Course" Button and get started Today!
- Intermidiate Rock & Blues Guitarists that want to add some Chicken Pickin' influence into thier playing style.
- Intermidiate/Advanced guitaists looking to "fill in the gaps of knowledge".
- Any Guitarist that wants to add new Elements, Concepts & Techniqes to thier Playing.
- If your an advanced guitarist, this course might not be for you.
- Not for students expecting to learn specific songs.
- If your a beginning guitar playing, you will also learn a lot about tone, basic music theory and lead concepts. However, some prior knowledge is recommended.
Telecasters are the obvious guitar for country guitar but you have other options as well.There are two types of Teles to choose from Modern Telecasters with six saddle bridges, modern neck cuts and modern pickups. There is also the Vintage Style Telecasters with three saddle bridges, vintage neck cuts and vintage wound pickups.
The Country Composite scale is another variation of the minor pentatonic. Similar to the blues scale with it's flattened fifth, but also includes the major third.