Counting Cards: Learn a Winning Strategy
- 32 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Complete Blackjack Card Counting Stratergy
- Have played Blackjack before and know the basic rules.
- Must be the required legal gambling age in your country.
- You should have access to some poker chips or any type of coin to practice bet sizing.
This course will teach you how to count cards in live blackjack. The strategy is taught by Nick Kenneth who is an actual card counter. He has implemented this card counting strategy at multiple live casinos in three different countries. The real value of the course comes from being able to ask Nick questions about card counting.
The course is brief and specific on purpose. There's no point learning things you don't need. This way you can spend your time on what's actually important in being a successful card counter: practice. The course goes through basic strategy, advanced strategy, tracking the running count, calculating the true count, bet sizing and bankroll management. You'll get to implement all these concepts in a practical way during the course activities.
- Anyone who has played blackjack before and wants to learn their first card counting technique.