Counselling Children & Adolescents - ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to work with children and adolescents in therapeutic settings
- Learn about developmental stages of growth in children
- Understand about the role of behavioural therapies & use of language when working with children
- Learn about child's psychological issues: grief, dysfunctional families, bullying
- Understand how therapy takes place: transformation, new skills, recovery
- Learn how to set up your own therapeutic practice & work as a counsellor
- Having an interest in working with children or adolescents in therapeutic settings
- Having an interesting in learning about counselling and child psychology
Welcome to 'Counselling Children & Adolescents' course!
This course is for those who want to become a professional counsellor specialising in working with children and/or adolescents.
Here is what you will learn here:
How to therapeutically work with children and teenagers
What is 'child bullying' and 'child abuse'
Grief and bereavement in children & teenagers
What language to use in counselling of children and teenagers
Conflict resolution and stress management in children and adolescents
How to open your own 'online' or 'offline' practice
And so much more!
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the International Association of Therapists (IAOTH).
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion
- Student who want to work with children or adolescents
- Professionals learning about counselling skills & child psychology
- Anyone who wants to learn about psychology of adolescent behaviour
- Anyone who likes to expand their knowledge for personal use
Here you will find out about the aims of the course, who is this course for, and how to derive the best value from it. You will also learn a bit about your instructor.
Counselling is a 'talking therapy' which helps individuals to achieve 'change' and 'transformation' in their lives.