Cotton candy sky with silhouette painting using watercolors
What you'll learn
- Artists will learn how to make pastel paints
- how to paint cotton candy clouds
- how to draw silhouettes
- how to paint silhouette
- Artist should have some basic knowledge about watercolours
- Apart from this Artist should have -
- 300gsm watercolour paper
- pastel watercolour paints / if not any watercolour paint artist grade with white acrylic / poster/ gouache paint
- flat end , round tip, fine liner brush
- masking tape, tissue, jar of water, white gel pen
Hello Artist, this Is Arbia Sultana a Watercolour Artist by passion and a Dentist by Profession, Hope you are doing well,
Watercolour is the process of painting with pigments that are mixed with water. Of all the painting processes, watercolor painting is known for its inherent delicacy and subtlety because watercolor art is all about thin washes and transparent color. Pastel colours are so soothing to our eyes these colours belong to a family of pale colours and they are very limited . Painting with them gives a wonderful satisfaction and seeing the glorious painting gives such a calming vibes.
Today in this course we will be learning to make pastel colours from normal watercolors.
Also we will be learning to paint clouds Cotton candy sky, also to draw and paint silhouettes.
The Requirement for the class is - basic knowledge of watercolor techniques (wet on wet, wet on dry)
Apart from this you require-
1. 300gsm coldpressed watercolor paper
2. Watercolor paints artist grade with white acrylics/ pastel watercolor paints
4. White gel pen and basic stationary
5. Masking take,
7. jar of water .
This class is beginner friendly who wants to level up their skills and also for intermediate level artists.
Join the class now and happy learning
- Arbia Sultana.
Who this course is for:
- this course is for Beginner Artists who wants to level up their skills and intermediate level watercolour artists
Hello There, this is Dr. Arbia Sultana An Artist based in Bangalore, India. I have always loved doing art since a little kid, but with time I was busy building my professional career . This pandemic i.e. in 2020 I went back chasing my passion for art. believe me or not every single day in pandemic I used to paint with watercolours at least for 30 minutes this was like a meditation for me every night before bed . Since then I have improved so much with this medium. one of my colleague told watercolour is so hard to work with. its actually tricky but not hard . just to teach such people who wants to learn this medium but find it difficult I am here with new courses. Do check them out and follow me for more.