Cost Based Pricing for Procurement & Purchasing organization
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- • You will understand that different companies are using different logic for price setting.
- • You will understand the difference between Cost Based Prices, market prices and value based prices.
- • You will learn how to classify your costs: Direct and Indirect, Fixed and Variable.
- • You will gain an understanding of Economy of Scale principles – how the volumes influence the Cost Based Prices.
- • Finally, you will obtain more confidence talking about the price-related topics with your Suppliers, your Managers and Colleagues, your Stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of finance is an advantage (but not obligatory)
Welcome to the Cost Based Pricing course!
The course is prepared by the Procurement Professional for Procurement Professionals, so it brings not only the boring theory, but applied knowledge and practical tools. This course is a small extraction of Future Procurement development program and it is specially designed for the employees of Production/Manufacturing companies and the Purchasing professionals.
Cost Based Pricing is a niche course, it covers this specific approach to price calculation for the goods or services. You'll learn about the:
- Three general approaches to price setting,
- general principles of Cost Based Pricing,
- Direct and Indirect Cost Drivers for the price calculations,
- Variable and Fixed costs logic,
- Economy of Scale,
- Specific tools and advice for applying Cost Based Pricing for your business.
The course is structured in a way to allow beginners to start right at the beginning and learn the entire way on using the Cost Based Pricing model, while more experienced Procurement Professionals can begin with the lesson 4 where we start digging deeper to the core of the method.
Obviously this course is not answering all the questions connected to Cost Based Pricing, but it gives to you the good understanding of the logic and methodology, set of tools to be used and principles to be applied.
The best way to learn is applying these knowledge and techniques in your daily job! Once completed this course, you should be able to apply it to your own projects without the need for further guidance.
P.S. As a bonus - I have decided to share my e-books on Procurement. Some useful and fun read for you, some motivation and inspiration.
Enjoy your course and leave me a comment after you complete the course :)
- Beginners and Professionals of Purchasing and Procurement organizations
- Sales and Production managers of Production and Manufacturing companies
- Supplying/Sourcing specialists of Retail and Wholesaling companies.
I decided to give you a little bonus here :)
Let me share my 3 books that I propose you to use for your own education and inspiration.
I really hope you will enjoy reading. It is easy to follow and (hopefully) entertaining