- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recognize the importance of planning for succession.
- Explore how to address the objections to proceeding with the mission.
- Explore how to develop a seven step process to accomplish the mission.
- Prerequisite: Finance leadership experience
- Advanced Preparation: None
One of the reasons why talented financial professionals do not advance within their organizations is because there is no one to succeed them. Effective Succession Planning mandates a proactive, deliberate process in developing a path to identifying a qualified successor to take over responsibilities.
This course offers a step-by-step process in developing a strategy for an effective transfer of responsibilities, well in advance of a promotion, to enable a seamless transition. The thorough completion of the exercises will ensure that the participant has a jump start in this process, and the promise of a bright future for the successor.
If you would like Continuing Education Credit (e.g. CPE, CE, CPD, etc.) for this course, it is available if you take this course on the Illumeo dot com platform under course title: Succession Planning. Illumeo is certified to provide CPE in over two dozen different professional certifications covering finance, accounting, treasury, internal audit, HR, and more. However, in order to receive CPE credit the courses must be taken on an ‘approved-by-the-governing-body’ CPE platform, and for over two dozen corporate professional certifications, that is the Illumeo platform. Go to Illumeo dot com to learn more.
- Anyone interested in human resources, management skills, or related fields.